Is it a bad idea to equip No Mither for game sense purposes?
So, I've realized that the main reason I run No Mither is not because of injury-based Perks or for the recovery, but for heightened awareness. Being unable to go past injured is always a lot riskier than being able to get healthy, and the stakes are a fair bit higher. This helps me to get my blood flowing and increase my game sense.
Is this a good strat? I still run Perks like Dead Hard and Resilience to go along with it, but is my primary reason noobish or faulty? Is it a bad strat to use risky plays to heighten my game sense?
Comments
As a killer main I whole heartedly encourage the use of No Mither :chuffed:
Through my time on the forum, I've come to notice that many people propagate the primary difference between a Killer and a Survivor main as Surv mains being salty and Killers aren't.
After sufficient research, both anecdotal and statistical, I'd like to propose a counter-theory:
The primary difference between Surv mains and Killer mains is that Surv mains have the potential to be funny.
(Yes, I made an entire analysis for a ######### roast. I play Dead By Daylight; you think I have a life?)
This perk whole point is to play on hard mode. Devs designed it for that purpose.
So by using it to improve and get better, you're doing exactly what was intended.
I still want it buffed...
And I want 60% of the lame killer perks to be at least "Viable", and more than 4-5 killers out of 12 playable at a competitive level. But hey, we all have dreams man.
I also want WGLF buffed
clutches pearls OH MY GOD, HOW COULD YOU!?
Ikr. The game is actually scary when you don't have infinite heals and stuff like that.
It's a good strat if it somehow makes your senses better I guess. Play how you want.
Funny is a very subjective thing. In my experience, neither survivor's or killers are any funnier than than the other.
But on a serious note re the topic, I think No Mither can be a good perk if used right. It has some good synergy with perks such as Resilience and This Is Not Happening. It's also nice to have an extra challenge. I wouldn't recommend it for people who struggle to stealth or escape chases for obvious reasons.
I use no mither if I want to meme around or if I want to take a break from using the crutch perks (dead hard aint one trust me) it makes chases fun.
If you want a cool no mither build mine is:
Resilience
Or
No mither
My favourite is the first build.
No mither triggers Thanophobia, it also just puts a big ass target on you. There's too many downsides to the perk to make it viable imo.
If No Mither didn't let the killer immediately know you were running No Mither (I see you David, nipples and all), it would me a much more viable perk.