Ideas to fix Bubbas uncreative design.
The Devs said they want to buff LF, while its good that they try to adress some issues i believe that some small number and mechanic tinkering will not do. He will lack the map pressure of Billy and will stay an inferior version of him. On top of being unimaginative.
I believe he should get fancy new mechanics, and i think we should have a thread dedicated to collect ideas. These can be secondary powers, addons, passive mechanics etc.
- Charging the chainsaw removes the red stain, the red stain will reappear once the cooldown is over.
- Speed Limiter now inflicts deep wounds while increasing the BP by atleast 100%.
- Duration of LF's power is reset after hitting a survivor to increase his multidown potential (Idea by @ThGameIsHardButSoAmI)
Comments
Leatherface doesn't need a rework, he needs to have the numbers on his ability tweaked so that he can charge faster and gets a bit more acceleration baseline. LF is amazing with charge time reduction and acceleration addons, but without them his saw is useless on most maps. I say this as someone who has him as my secon most-played Killer after Shape; a rework would both ruin his fantasy and make him either overpowered, underpowered, or just another M1 Killer.
I play LF often because he's just like a cannonball being fired at survivors when I succeed but too often the cannonball just bounces off of Megs head.
I get a lot of flak for enjoying him and playing him in red ranks (Especially when I win) but he actually is a great Killer to play when you've had enough of Survivors' crap and want to bring the pain.
Maybe some other useful ability that he can use with his chainsaw.
Imagine him being able to throw his chainsaw at survivors for an AoE instadown. It can be picked back up. If it disappears you can find another in a locker.
That's dumb and does not fit Leatherface at all.
Well maybe if LeatherFace was on Netflix I would think of something that fits. Not my fault, blame netflix. You big bully
we don't need more basement insidious bubbas, thank you.