Can we get this for David
CAN WE GET THIS FOR DAVID?
CAN WE GET THIS FOR DAVID?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't get all the love for David. If your English (as I am) you would recognize the character as the sort of oafish drunken rugby lad you see round and about. The sort of guy who be throwing up outside the pub and starting fights. Not a cool guy!
@Rex_Huin well, I'm not English so I wouldn't know hehe ๐
The type of guy you'd find on Grindr at 2AM with a hidden profile telling you to come over and then never see him again.
No at 2 a.m he would either be in A&E (Accident & Emergency) or in a deep drunken sleep in his vomit stained clothes which also stink of beer and cigarettes.
I'm English NZ and I love David he seems like a mate who protects his friends
This is funny because you know what you're talking about lol
More like YOU never get seen again.
Relax buddy, it was a figure of speech.
Say whatever about David.
He's the guy I'll always want on my team.
He's got your back and will throw himself to the train rails if needed to protect his teammates.
A hundred times better than locker Dwight. What kind of "Leader" does that? SMH
we need to get A LOT of things for David.
totally agree.
Our boi David needs more comsetics, especially more revealing ones.
I'm just praying they will give him a speedo in the next summer event
Just give all survivors summer wear (or pyjamas as one user once said) and my cosmetic life would be complete......
That's a lie
Obligatory post of my rugby concept for him.
I said that! Me that's a me!
Wait a dirty little minute... is this the same guy who cruises around the campfire every night??
A real blokey lad, what's not to love?
LOL?
Most of the david I get are braindead that are going to farm for WGLF and use dead hard like a #########
Yes. Please.
I wish .-.