@BACKSTABBER No this is a bad idea since it just promotes people to hide for those X amount of seconds until it runs dry, people already do that with Corrupt Intervention to some degree...
Noed used to be two minutes after the last gen was done and got changed to a hex totem. I do not personally believe it would be any less frustrating at the game’s beginning, and it might even be a bit snowbally.
I don’t personally find it frustrating on a good killer, but I do find it frustrating on a bad killer. I think it’s a necessary evil right now that should get changed once the game becomes more balanced.
a good killer doesn't need this crippled player perk, only trash killers who doesn't know how to put pressure on the gens and spend half of the match eating pallets allow this thing to happen
a good killer doesn't need this crippled player perk, only trash killers who doesn't know how to put pressure on the gens and spend half of the match eating pallets allow this thing to happen
On some maps with some killers, especially m1 killers, it is not realistic to expect the killer to always prevent the gens from being done. Haddonfield would be my personal prime example. Noed is an insurance policy that gives m1 killers a chance to still make big plays during end game collapse.
I imagine it would be infuriating when the killer finds you five seconds into the match, and equally as infuriating when it becomes the meta to just hide for the first X seconds/minutes at the start of every match.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@BACKSTABBER No this is a bad idea since it just promotes people to hide for those X amount of seconds until it runs dry, people already do that with Corrupt Intervention to some degree...
Edited to correct misinformation.
NOED NEVER activated at the start of the match.
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Hex:_No_One_Escapes_Death
Noed used to be two minutes after the last gen was done and got changed to a hex totem. I do not personally believe it would be any less frustrating at the game’s beginning, and it might even be a bit snowbally.
Indeed, I think that fact that NOED is at the end is frustrating @Redd
I don’t personally find it frustrating on a good killer, but I do find it frustrating on a bad killer. I think it’s a necessary evil right now that should get changed once the game becomes more balanced.
a good killer doesn't need this crippled player perk, only trash killers who doesn't know how to put pressure on the gens and spend half of the match eating pallets allow this thing to happen
NOED should be base kit in my opinion.
Endgame is a 30 seconds until you escape.
Let the killer get a last chance.
On some maps with some killers, especially m1 killers, it is not realistic to expect the killer to always prevent the gens from being done. Haddonfield would be my personal prime example. Noed is an insurance policy that gives m1 killers a chance to still make big plays during end game collapse.
Also thinking about it, there is a major balance issue where the threat of Noed is usually the only strategic reason to cleanse dull totems.
I imagine it would be infuriating when the killer finds you five seconds into the match, and equally as infuriating when it becomes the meta to just hide for the first X seconds/minutes at the start of every match.
NOED in general shouldn't exist anymore considering the massive nerfs on second chance perks.
Noed is adrenaline's counter. Nerf one, nerf the other
Except Adrenaline isn't a second chance perk because it takes living for 5 gens for it to activate.