Why is this so genuinely sad, it’s like sudden realisation of great truth. The disappointment is real. Always hated those little plastic clip seals or having those specific cereal containers that literally do nothing to keep it fresh. 😔 Glad I’m a toast person now. My cereal days are long gone. (Like Mushwin I actually can’t remember the last time I had cereal, maybe a few years ago)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh god... why?!?!? Now I'm never gonna wanna eat cereal for the simple fact of not having a zip-lock bag
@PhantomMask20763 https://youtu.be/9XasUPt6U38
Try pressing your temples or going to sleep early, it will take out the headaches.
Or, to completely take it out, hit your head and hope you will forget about that video.
What if aliens walk on Earth with us? You’re welcome. ;)
I can't brain no more
i can't even recall the last time i had cereal...
Why is this so genuinely sad, it’s like sudden realisation of great truth. The disappointment is real. Always hated those little plastic clip seals or having those specific cereal containers that literally do nothing to keep it fresh. 😔 Glad I’m a toast person now. My cereal days are long gone. (Like Mushwin I actually can’t remember the last time I had cereal, maybe a few years ago)
Cereals are a road to Hell anyway. Start your day with real food: fried eggs with bacon, fish, the occasional steak.
@George_Soros But I like my Honey Bunches of oats ;-;
Ew, bacon!🤮
And steak.🤮
And Cereal!🤮
And Jeff!🤮
@TreemanXD are you a girl? Salad, fruits, cereals, yogurt, that kind of #########?
Believe me, these don't do you any good. Man up and consume a large amount of meat and fat every day.
@George_Soros I’m a guy who is gay and most fruit is nasty.
@TreemanXD
-Vaults in- Here have this. -gives weird juice- I promise it's not bone hurting juice =D
@Shad03 I don’t take drinks from the legion silly.
@TreemanXD =(
I've been foiled! -drinks the juice- Huh, this tastes delicious. -falls to the floor- OW! OOF! MY BONES!
@Shad03 the New saw it coming!
@TreemanXD But do you accept juice from Dwights? Because if so.....
@Boosted_Dwight we can mix it with my entity juice.
@TreemanXD Are we making the Thompson Moonshine? :O
@Boosted_Dwight ye! >:D
DON'T DWIGHT, REMEMBER LAST TIME YOU DRUNK MOONSHINE!?!?
@TheGameZpro3 NO I CAN HANDLE IT! >:D
k.