Post your cosmetic set on your character and rate the above users cosmetic set

As I'm bored again posting another dumb thread on Off-Topic, I decided I want to know more about y'all. The clothing makes the man after all. So basically, chose a character you play often, put on your favorite combination of clothes for him/her/they, and take a screenshot of it.

You rate the above users clothes, then post your own, then get rated by another user.

Simple enough, right?


I'll start.

Ace_But_My_Cosmetics.PNG

Comments

  • 20190606_234721.jpg 20190606_234657.jpg

    Ace my boy, long sleeved shirts with shorts is a sin in the fashion world, other than the shorts, I love this outfit!! 8/10 from me.

    I have 2 outfits that I like to switch between consistently however I only change one piece of clothing.

  • IMG_20190606_175118.jpg

    For the above, I hate Nea, but I'll generously give it 6/10

    This isnt mine but this is Grandma Claudette

  • @PhantomMask20763 you forgot to rate the above user's, it's in the title.

    Also, Grandma Claudette is unique, and the skin itself looks quiet nice. 10/10.



    Dwight_But_He's_Wearing_My_Cosmetics.PNG

    I call him Football Dwight. As you can see, he's been injured quiet a bit, with that university shirt. (It's hard to see the face here, the face is "Black and Blue"

  • He looks daring in that outfit. :D Unlike his usual scaredy cat self.

    20190607_230304-ConvertImage.jpg

    My current one.

  • A7901B2A-8744-4A8C-9D3C-719F47CAFB2A.jpeg

    Old photo but I use this sometimes (usually with the P3 face).

    Normally I hate the ponytail but you made it work 10/10 (everything but the hair is in my Kate outfit)

  • RNFetchBlobTmp_u5dn1bvyecsui14awl4nlh.jpg

    @TreemanXD a strange combination that is unique and pleasing to the eye 9/10

    The one above is my new FANCEH doctor

  • 28A99589-B17D-4E25-9D28-0AF4FD558175.jpeg

    @PhantomMask20763 very nice combo, the plague doctor mask looks nice with his victorian suit. 8/10 :)

    This is my huntress without her kitty mask :D (that is the name it gets.)

  • That Doctor looks fabulous. I give it a solid 8/10.

    Edit: I got sniped. That Huntress looks very nice. Love that Omega on her forhead. Wonder what it stands for.

    755db18ff8947d61a75c1fec79e13093.png

    Nurse-bae, my killer main.

    b9df0d75b8a9f02430247abff36c8d21.png

    Camo-Doc, for when I wanna play killer with low effort.

    ff9c8ce501d0b251d7fa0fceec13d347.png

    And here my survivor outfit. Not good for stealth, but I can work with that.

  • @ABannedCat Black Bridal Gown Nurse = Awesome; definitely one of the coolest Killer cosmetics period IMO. 10/10

    Doctor: A Camo coat, a deadly cane, and a nose tube. A very interesting set of cosmetics to be sure. 8/10

    Kate: Brunette Kate is best Kate, don't @ me, although that outfit isn't exactly classy. She better hope she doesn't get sent to Ormond. 7/10

    An old picture, but my best one of my outfit for Anna. Bloody Mask is best Mask.

    Dead by Daylight_20181030191342.jpg

    Quentin Main, Beanie Brain.

    Dead by Daylight_20190531091827.jpg

    My Nea's outfit.

    Dead by Daylight_20190527144025.jpg