Stealth Killers.

Hey all this is my first time posting and forgive my misspelling.

So the topic is obviously stealth killers and the powers of stealth, so we all know T1 Mike (and current Freddy when not in dream world not sure if new Freddy though?) has super immunity to all detection perks such as spine chill (I think?) OoO and the others plus the key with aura reading. To me that is fine because thats how he works and how he is mostly played at the start to get out of T1 (Unless you playing Spooky Mike) but why can't The Wraith (WHO'S POWER IS LEGIT ######### STEALTH) be undetectable from aura reading and detection perks when clocked, Or even Pig when she's stealth crouching or hell when Ghostface is stealth crouching. Now yes wraith has a bing bong woosh sound effect to know he has gone invisible or uncloaks and thats fine but why can he be detected from aura reading and detection perks, like isn't his main power stealth? What about Pig and Ghostface who also mostly rely on stealth to surprise survivors can be detected by aura reading?

I don't know but I really think that at least Wraith should be fully immune to aura reading and detection? not sure if you all would agree but i really think that Wraith, Pig and Ghostface should have T1 Mike immunity when using their main stealth abilities.

Again sorry for my misspelling and I just wanna get everyone's opinion on this topic

Comments

  • personally, i agree with you. wraith does deserve to be immune to detection perks like object of obsession and key readings.


    however, i do think that he should still at least be somewhat noticed by spine chill or a perk like that, rather than just making him completely immune to everything. he can't have too many strengths against survivors, since he's already visually and audibly strong enough.


  • @Skittlesthehusky said:

    personally, i agree with you. wraith does deserve to be immune to detection perks like object of obsession and key readings.

    however, i do think that he should still at least be somewhat noticed by spine chill or a perk like that, rather than just making him completely immune to everything. he can't have too many strengths against survivors, since he's already visually and audibly strong enough.

    Well I'm happy that you agree on at least Wraith but i also agree you can't give him too many strengths but he is a weaker killer because main counter is flashligths and yes i have played against some damn good wraiths too that make him feel B tier or even A but naturally he seems like low C to D.

  • @BluDragon5 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/508690#Comment_508690

    Well I'm happy that you agree on at least Wraith but i also agree you can't give him too many strengths but he is a weaker killer because main counter is flashligths and yes i have played against some damn good wraiths too that make him feel B tier or even A but naturally he seems like low C to D.

    Wraith my second main I'm getting 4k all the time I agree aura perks shouldn't work but things like spine chill or the one that tells you if your looking in their direction should since it does limit the survivors and shakes up meta (since spine chill doesn't work on T1 mikey but would on cloaked wraith)

  • @TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/508700#Comment_508700

    Wraith my second main I'm getting 4k all the time I agree aura perks shouldn't work but things like spine chill or the one that tells you if your looking in their direction should since it does limit the survivors and shakes up meta (since spine chill doesn't work on T1 mikey but would on cloaked wraith)

    that i can agree on

  • hes sooo weak and hes just another m1 killer and hes power its useless so heres my idea to make him better 1.- get rid off the noise when he goes to stealth…

    here i put a link to see my idea to buff ghostface

  • Lol, i'd love for my Wraith to be immune.

    Free OoO auras, even at a range of 1 meter!


  • @Tru3Lemon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/66782/ghostface#latest

    here i put a link to see my idea to buff ghostface

    Awesome ideas I must say and I can agree (Even though I'm on console I've been to rank 1 and he would need good changes to be played up in red ranks)

  • @Boss said:

    Lol, i'd love for my Wraith to be immune.

    Free OoO auras, even at a range of 1 meter!

    Lol, I'd love for BHVR to add the changes. at least to arua reading.

  • @BluDragon5 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/508690#Comment_508690

    Well I'm happy that you agree on at least Wraith but i also agree you can't give him too many strengths but he is a weaker killer because main counter is flashligths and yes i have played against some damn good wraiths too that make him feel B tier or even A but naturally he seems like low C to D.

    It's always the survivors.

    If they are sloppy, they loose.

    No matter how good the wraith is.

    Wraiths are D-tier actually in my opinion.

  • @mcNuggets said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/508700#Comment_508700

    It's always the survivors.

    If they are sloppy, they loose.

    No matter how good the wraith is.

    Wraiths are D-tier actually in my opinion.

    You are entitled to your own opinion and i agree wraith will be D-tier which makes me sad.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/66764/stealth-killers

    Ok heres a few things:

    • attentive survivors ensuring they’re never too complacent with the camera can physically spot Myers, balancing out the fact that aura reading and spine chill don’t work in T1. Plus he still does have a TR. 
    • Freddy CAN be detected by spine chill by either sleeping or awake survivors. He can’t be aura read but awake survivors will always know if he’s nearby because of the lullaby. 
    • Amanda isn’t a supernatural being and she doesn’t have to rely strictly on her crouch to be effective. So it stands here as well that detection perks should work on her as balance. 
    • Now Wraith. Wraith, standing COMPLETELY still whilst cloaked is 100% invisible. Plus he doesn’t give off a TR by default whilst cloaked. It would be entirely BROKEN for solo survivors to also not have aura reading or detection not work on Wraith either. Hook camping Wraiths, as common as they already are, would increase, AND anyone hooked by Wraith would never be rescued because even if Wraith weren’t camping, they’d still presume he is if say Kindred didn’t work on him. Detection and aura reading on Wraith is balanced.

    Thank you for your feedback friend. I understand more now on why the are detectable by by arua and detection perks. The camping Wraith situation would be annoying and a bit broken. I would like to help Pig/Wraith and Ghostface.

  • I don't like Behavior's stance on hand holding Survivors with stealth Killers, it's aggravating. Ghostface has that noise, Wraith is not actually invisible, Pig's Ambush has the roar before she even uses her power instead of during, it's annoying. I understand balance and I know there needs to be counterplay but every time they add a new Killer and make balance changes it strays further and further away from being an asymmetrical game with a power role from 1 person and the number role from the other side. The Killer is outmatched by 1 Survivor in this game and it's annoying. But back to the stealth mechanics, there is too much hand holding and Myers has the least restraints on his stealth so he is the best stealth Killer we have.

    Wraith could easily be the one who is completely invisible but has a noise problem which is fair both sides, he can't be seen but maybe we hear that bell dangling on his waist. Ghostface is not invisible but he has a huge noise problem and major anxiety issues, he should be completely silent, completely, silent, until he Exposes someone. I already mentioned Pig's solution earlier with the roar but those simple tweaks makes these Killers actually stealthy but fair.

  • You know, I'm not even against this idea. At the very least, I think Ghostface should definitely gain detection perk immunity while using Night Shroud. The ONLY thing that may concern me is what would happen if a Wraith with the Coxcombed Clapper became immune to detection perks as well.

  • @TAG said:

    You know, I'm not even against this idea. At the very least, I think Ghostface should definitely gain detection perk immunity while using Night Shroud. The ONLY thing that may concern me is what would happen if a Wraith with the Coxcombed Clapper became immune to detection perks as well.

    They would probably do what everyone else does instead, which is to spot his shimmer.

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/509465#Comment_509465

    They would probably do what everyone else does instead, which is to spot his shimmer.

    exactly his shimmer gives him away plus he still makes noise when cloaked too.