Guess this Horror Movie Quote. Have to say the film and who said it. Whoever guesses right, post the response below and then do your own movie quote!
"I think I must have one of those faces you can't help believing."
Psycho
They're coming to get you, Barbara, there's one of them now!
"Welcome to Prime Time, [Bad Word]. HAHAHA!"
@Shad03 no shad,naughty! have to then look at Hegans quote and guess that one and then do one lol
@Mushwin I'm a rebel >:D
@Shad03 -shakes a fist at you-
@I_am_Negan Night of the living dead and it was said by Johnny.
“Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I’ve got news for you pal, you ain’t leadin’ but two things, right now: Jack and #########… and Jack left town.”
To easy army of darkness
Son, if you ever say another derogatory word about Elvis Aron Presley in my presence again, I will kick the living sh*t out of you!
The Devils Rejects - Sherrif John Wydell
“Sunrise is far away and during the day I have to sleep, my friend.”
@Mushwin said:The Devils Rejects - Sherrif John Wydell“Sunrise is far away and during the day I have to sleep, my friend.”
@Mushwin said:
A vampire movie
@I_am_Negan yes but which one! think very early days
@Mushwin
My guess is Nosferatu
@I_am_Negan yes!
“Oh, I can hold my breath for a long, long time!”
was that creep show?
Yes it was
"Who am I? The beer wench?"
Stab! I mean scream
" Do not give him the stone. He is E-vil."
Lol! yes Tatem!
Im pickle Rick!
Morty, stop digging for hidden layers and just be impressed. I'm a pickle.
IM PICKLE RICK!!!
My version:
Im pickle PIG!
Survivors, stop digging for hidden layers and just be impressed. I'm a pickle.
IM PICKLE PIG!!!
"We all go a little mad sometimes"
@PhantomMask20763 Scream and Billy said it :)
”Don’t shoot yourself. Don’t shoot each other. And especially… don’t shoot me.”
planet terror
"Which one of you did it?! One of you did it! Which one of you made me the way I am?!"
Interview with the vampire!!
"You did this to him! Didn't you?! You son of a #########! You did this to him! Didn't you?! How could you?! How could you?!"
"Go, stay on the road, keep clear of the moors..."
@indieeden7 The shining
@Cursed_hatchet An American Whereolf in London
"Let's just pretend he's some escaped lunatic with a hook for a hand and we're doing everybody a favor."
@Mushwin said:@indieeden7 The shining@Cursed_hatchet An American Whereolf in London"Let's just pretend he's some escaped lunatic with a hook for a hand and we're doing everybody a favor."
I know what you did last summer
I said, where's the ######### bourbon?
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Psycho
They're coming to get you, Barbara, there's one of them now!
"Welcome to Prime Time, [Bad Word]. HAHAHA!"
@Shad03 no shad,naughty! have to then look at Hegans quote and guess that one and then do one lol
@Mushwin I'm a rebel >:D
@Shad03 -shakes a fist at you-
@I_am_Negan Night of the living dead and it was said by Johnny.
“Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I’ve got news for you pal, you ain’t leadin’ but two things, right now: Jack and #########… and Jack left town.”
To easy army of darkness
Son, if you ever say another derogatory word about Elvis Aron Presley in my presence again, I will kick the living sh*t out of you!
The Devils Rejects - Sherrif John Wydell
“Sunrise is far away and during the day I have to sleep, my friend.”
A vampire movie
@I_am_Negan yes but which one! think very early days
@Mushwin
My guess is Nosferatu
@I_am_Negan yes!
“Oh, I can hold my breath for a long, long time!”
was that creep show?
Yes it was
"Who am I? The beer wench?"
Stab! I mean scream
" Do not give him the stone. He is E-vil."
Lol! yes Tatem!
Im pickle Rick!
Morty, stop digging for hidden layers and just be impressed. I'm a pickle.
IM PICKLE RICK!!!
My version:
Im pickle PIG!
Survivors, stop digging for hidden layers and just be impressed. I'm a pickle.
IM PICKLE PIG!!!
"We all go a little mad sometimes"
@PhantomMask20763 Scream and Billy said it :)
”Don’t shoot yourself. Don’t shoot each other. And especially… don’t shoot me.”
planet terror
"Which one of you did it?! One of you did it! Which one of you made me the way I am?!"
Interview with the vampire!!
"You did this to him! Didn't you?! You son of a #########! You did this to him! Didn't you?! How could you?! How could you?!"
"Go, stay on the road, keep clear of the moors..."
@indieeden7 The shining
@Cursed_hatchet An American Whereolf in London
"Let's just pretend he's some escaped lunatic with a hook for a hand and we're doing everybody a favor."
I know what you did last summer
I said, where's the ######### bourbon?