as a hag main what perks should i replace?

im a hag main and right now i have barbecue and chili,nurses calling,noed and monitor and abuse. is there any perks i should change?

Comments

  • NOED For Ruin. Monitor is really good for Hag since you're tiny.

  • @CallMeSpidey said:

    NOED For Ruin.

    ok anything else? like make your choice

  • should i put in make your choice or no

  • Bbq holds you back as Hag so replace that for Sloppy butcher or Save the best for last. They’re godlike on Hag

  • As @CallMeSpidey said, take Ruin instead of NOED.

    Depending on your strategy and whether you need bloodpoints, you could also take Make Your Choice instead of BBQ.

  • @Poweas said:

    Bbq holds you back as Hag so replace that for Sloppy butcher or Save the best for last. They’re godlike on Hag

    ok. and what about make your choice? also whats wrong with bbq

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    As @CallMeSpidey said, take Ruin instead of NOED.

    Depending on your strategy and whether you need bloodpoints, you could also take Make Your Choice instead of BBQ.

    ok thanks:D

  • @snowflake102 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/504815#Comment_504815

    ok. and what about make your choice? also whats wrong with bbq

    @jackkn12 Hag has enough mobility to not need it. Plus survivors step into your traps so you track that way. It's only good for bloodpoints.

    Also, Make your choice is great too.

  • COOL ILL GET IT SOON ONCE IT SHOWS ITSELF IN THE BLOOD WEB:)

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/504820#Comment_504820

    @jackkn12 Hag has enough mobility to not need it. Plus survivors step into your traps so you track that way. It's only good for bloodpoints.

    Also, Make your choice is great too.

    ok that makes since now:) thanks for the help poweas:D and good luck in your future games

  • As much as I dislike Ruin and don't run it on most killers. Hag, like trapper, unfortunately does need it. Even if it only lasts 30-60 seconds before getting broken, you need that initial generator delay to give you time to setup. Definitely replace NOED for this.

    Make your choice is good and will heavily punish anyone who triggers traps during/after unhooks.

    Like others have said: you could drop BBQ, but only do so if you are confident on your ability to find people after hooks. I rarely ever run BBQ anymore since everyone expects it and I never have trouble finding people anyways. If you do replace it i'd say Sloppy Butcher would be good since you are running Nurses Calling.

  • @snowflake102 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/504830#Comment_504830

    ok that makes since now:) thanks for the help poweas:D and good luck in your future games

    You too <3

  • @Vlieger said:

    As much as I dislike Ruin and don't run it on most killers. Hag, like trapper, unfortunately does need it. Even if it only lasts 30-60 seconds before getting broken, you need that initial generator delay to give you time to setup. Definitely replace NOED for this.

    Make your choice is good and will heavily punish anyone who triggers traps during/after unhooks.

    Like others have said: you could drop BBQ, but only do so if you are confident on your ability to find people after hooks. I rarely ever run BBQ anymore since everyone expects it and I never have trouble finding people anyways. If you do replace it i'd say Sloppy Butcher would be good since you are running Nurses Calling.

    ok thanks

  • @Vlieger said:

    As much as I dislike Ruin and don't run it on most killers. Hag, like trapper, unfortunately does need it. Even if it only lasts 30-60 seconds before getting broken, you need that initial generator delay to give you time to setup. Definitely replace NOED for this.

    Make your choice is good and will heavily punish anyone who triggers traps during/after unhooks.

    Like others have said: you could drop BBQ, but only do so if you are confident on your ability to find people after hooks. I rarely ever run BBQ anymore since everyone expects it and I never have trouble finding people anyways. If you do replace it i'd say Sloppy Butcher would be good since you are running Nurses Calling.

    "The initial generator delay to give you time to setup."

    I like this.


  • im a hag main and right now i have barbecue and chili,nurses calling,noed and monitor and abuse. is there any perks i should change?

    I am not a big fan of NOED. When i use nurse's calling, i pair it with sloppy butcher to maximize the amount of time i can see their auras.

  • I run bbq ruin sloppy and monitor on my hag and I'm a hag main too... It's a great build for her and I don't think you should take off bbq because it gives you a lot of information as hag and you know where the survivors are and on which gens.

  • Honestly M'y'c and monitor are pretty good, same with ruin/plagues intervention perks to stop gen rushing. Stbfl can be more then golden on her, and even unrelenting can be good if your finding you miss swings coming out of teleports, allows you to swing first ask questions later. Nurses is good same with sloppys. BBQ is good for them sweet bloodpoints but I find you don't need it as much for finding people since you want people to come to you. On the other hand any hex perk works great on her, along with thrill of the hunt.

  • My current build is MYC, M&A, nurses calling, and stbfl. You can take out stbfl for another perk like ruin but I find that I don't need a perk to slow the game so I put stbfl to recover faster from a hit that way I can tp right away if a trap goes of as I hit someone.

  • What is your preferred playstyle?

    I don't see the benefit to simply suggest some of my favorite.

    In General good on Hag are:

    -M&A

    -MYC

    -Hex: Haunted Ground

    -PWYF is good on all m1 killers

    I personally like BBQ, Franklin's.

    If you are good at protecting your totems Hex: Devour Hope is fun on Hag, especially with MYC.

    Depending on your add-ons you can also alter your play.

    For best advice I need more information.