Freddy to OP needs to be nerf'd
....
I'm just reserving my post now...
--
<<< refund request section >>>
---
....
I'm just reserving my post now...
--
<<< refund request section >>>
---
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
TheBean, you're awesome <3
..
Now this thread is epic
Can't wait to see the reactions if there is indeed a new grind/battle pass or something introduced.
Or mobile. People freak out over mobile ports
You missed Freddy's release, sorry :(
Best thread of the day award goes to @TheBean
You get a cookie.
The mods are gonna have to reserve their space early.. the 1st page is filling fast.
Freddy can teleport?... Thats IT!
Fake pallets, Slows down survivors and Teleportation to generators.
This is sounding good.
THIS TOPIC IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
$$$KA-CHING$$$
Freddy sounds so incredibly strong now.
Those cookies look... healthy.
@Bbbrian2013 Looks like it actually happened XD Mobile and the battle pass confirmed!
They took out his action speed debuff for okay gimmicks. He's actually worse than before. Gotta see the gen (Can't be behind something), Takes 5 seconds, leaves an afterimage, even more ways to wake up and can make fake pallets but only with an add-on that is based on memory only (not skill). Congrats. You got a killer who can maybe do a decent catch up near gens and with an add-on, do a surprise pallet. I rather keep the old Freddy. That's just my opinion. He's gonna be looped into the ground with no slow-down on gens.
Freddy will be the new Nurse only more OP.
But no one will be able to get him nerfed because he's already been nerfed for 2 years so the devs won't be able to be convinced that he needs to be nerfed into F class again.
@TheBean My prediction for Survivor reactions:
What have I started? XD
@TreemanXD I will post these cookies everytime someone wants a cookie, which is more common than I expected ๐
It should bear in mind that none of these are fully confirmed to be what he finally gets it just three options of which they will choose one of. I would like to see Freddy players not get their hearts hurt multiple times due to overhype mixed with extra disappointment.