@not_Queen @Peanits how long will today's stream be?
waiting to hear response.
Long™️
Curious as well.
I hope its 2 hours that'd be pretty fancy
Should be around two hours, if I recall correctly.
@Peanits Ooo, sounds like fun! I'll be there!!!
@Peanits said:Should be around two hours, if I recall correctly.
@Peanits said:
@Peanits
damn i was expecting a "longTM"...
but thats even better ^^
@Mister_xD said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/500324#Comment_500324@Peanits damn i was expecting a "longTM"...but thats even better ^^
@Mister_xD said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/500324#Comment_500324
Two hours is pretty long™ anyway.
Will it be live through YouTube as well? I don’t use twitch that much.
@Iceman said:@Peanits Will it be live through YouTube as well? I don’t use twitch that much.
@Iceman said:
yes it will be on youtube too
Yes the devs stream live on both YouTube and twitch
@Peanits said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/500338#Comment_500338Two hours is pretty long™ anyway.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/500338#Comment_500338
If Freddy is nerfed, I challenge you to a fight to the death. 🙃
I have a question myself. I know it will be on YouTube , but will it be saved to their YouTube channel afterwards? I ask because I may be busy at 3.
@TheShape78 said:I have a question myself. I know it will be on YouTube , but will it be saved to their YouTube channel afterwards? I ask because I may be busy at 3.
@TheShape78 said:
It always gets saved after
Damn, well I think I should get some popcorns
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
waiting to hear response.
Long™️
Curious as well.
I hope its 2 hours that'd be pretty fancy
Should be around two hours, if I recall correctly.
@Peanits Ooo, sounds like fun! I'll be there!!!
@Peanits
damn i was expecting a "longTM"...
but thats even better ^^
Two hours is pretty long™ anyway.
@Peanits
Will it be live through YouTube as well? I don’t use twitch that much.
yes it will be on youtube too
Yes the devs stream live on both YouTube and twitch
If Freddy is nerfed, I challenge you to a fight to the death. 🙃
I have a question myself. I know it will be on YouTube , but will it be saved to their YouTube channel afterwards? I ask because I may be busy at 3.
It always gets saved after
Damn, well I think I should get some popcorns