BBQ Chili & DCs

Anyone else think you should gain the additional 25% stack for BBQ Chili if a survivor disconnects? I've had multiple games using Cannibal and Spirit where survivors disconnect as soon as i'm about to hook them.

I think it's fair as there is no other way to get the 100% bonus if someone DCs. The same should go for any other perk that relies on 4 survivors in game.

@Peanits @not_Queen @Patricia

Comments

  • Absolutely.

    But still, the best thing that could happen to this game is if notorious ragequitters got banned for a long time.

  • Sure, if survivors also get a stack for WGLF if a fellow survivor DCs. It'd be fair.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Either get a stack, or be able to get another stack from hooking one of the same survivors again.

    When someone DCs and you're Myers, the person who DCed has his remaining evil split between the remaining survivors.

    A lot of the time people DC it's to "deny" the killer points. Reducing the effectiveness of DCing would lower DCs in the first place, as well as mitigate their impact.

    I cant count how many times I've tried tombstone myers, and get 2 DCs so I'm literally unable to reach EWIII

  • @se05239 said:

    Sure, if survivors also get a stack for WGLF if a fellow survivor DCs. It'd be fair.

    Don't get me wrong I don't think this is an issue, but the difference is you could still get WGLF to 100% with 1 survivor whereas BBQ needs 4.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Either get a stack, or be able to get another stack from hooking one of the same survivors again.

    When someone DCs and you're Myers, the person who DCed has his remaining evil split between the remaining survivors.

    A lot of the time people DC it's to "deny" the killer points. Reducing the effectiveness of DCing would lower DCs in the first place, as well as mitigate their impact.

    I'm pretty sure most of the time people DC, it's because they're frustrated, not because they want to deny killers points.

    It not about you, the killer, it's about the person who DC'd and his feelings.

  • @Mochan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/500054#Comment_500054

    I'm pretty sure most of the time people DC, it's because they're frustrated, not because they want to deny killers points.

    It not about you, the killer, it's about the person who DC'd and his feelings.

    It’s not about you, the survivor who got caught within the first 30 seconds cause you did something stupid, it’s about the person who caught you & their deserved reward.


    Edit: then again why am I surprised, you’re the same guy saying to stop complaining about P3 Claude & make maps darker.

  • I completely agree. They DC at that moment to INTENTIONALLY deny you the BBQ stack because they're salty.

    This isn't even a minority of games. This happens to me literally almost every other game at least. I main Spirit so people rage quit fast.

    Also @Mochan we know that isn't quite the case as most of them even stick around till end chat to rub it in your face that they denied you the BBQ stack.

  • @Blueberry said:

    I completely agree. They DC at that moment to INTENTIONALLY deny you the BBQ stack because they're salty.

    This isn't even a minority of games. This happens to me literally almost every other game at least. I main Spirit so people rage quit fast.

    Also @Mochan we know that isn't quite the case as most of them even stick around till end chat to rub it in your face that they denied you the BBQ stack.

    Same here, almost every other game it happens to me. I know sometimes it's salty survivors being hooked too quickly but the majority of the time it happens mid game which makes me believe it's to deny BBQ as it's easy for survivors to tell you have it.

  • You should get full sacrifice points for someone that quits.

    I don't get WGLF stacks when another survivor, or the killer, quits.

  • Yes, same goes for WGLF.

    The QoL change we need!

  • I like the idea! Even if I don't play that much Barbecue & Chili but I have share this with the designers :)

  • @PatBrutal said:

    I like the idea! Even if I don't play that much Barbecue & Chili but I have share this with the designers :)

    Tell the designers too to make if a survivor dc give 1 stack for WGLF and if the killer dc 4 stacks

  • @PatBrutal said:

    I like the idea! Even if I don't play that much Barbecue & Chili but I have share this with the designers :)

    Thank you so much, I appreciate it :)

  • I support both the BBQ and WGLF ideas

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    disagreed a bit, cuz it's kinda hard to implement for the survivor side (WGLF) if the killer was about to hook a survivor for the third time (death hook). and he denied it by DC'ing, or even DC'd during the animation. it'll give every other survivor a free WGLF stack. 

    on a killer's side, it would be a huge advantage that would increase the slugging by A LOT. and no need to explain why. I think all of u already knows how much people dc when all 4 survivors are downed. 

    I wouldn't mind getting these things in-game, but please. if it happens. make it AFTER the dedicated servers, most of you know why. 

    It's only marginally more complicated. With that in mind, it should only count D/Cs that happen from people before and/or during their first hook.

    Intentional D/Cs will also be handled by the punishment system and a four man slug is incredibly rare. There is no need to put further thought into such menial situations.