Freddy Rework Info Tomorrow!!!
GET HYPE!!!!!!!!!!
*Freddying Intensifies*
GET HYPE!!!!!!!!!!
*Freddying Intensifies*
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm hyped but yes you're right i hope he keep his anti gen/gates mechanics or he'll be a nightmare.
I've been piling millions of bloodpoints into him stocking up on addons in anticipation. I really hope this rework doesn't turn out like all the other ones in the past that left the killers in the unviable mid tier dead zone.
ironically i just finished p3 him a few days ago you know, so i can use all add-ons and get some stocks.
@Raccoon
I already have some information about the Freddy rework! :)
Guess what?
Dream Demon has a power bar like Spirit and Legion.
Attacking a survivor wakes them up.
Survivors can now see you when they are awake.
Is this something you actually know or just speculated based on the little clip we saw in the anniversary video?
Fook yeah bud.
Weres the info? Cause I don't think that's true raccoon.
@Blueberry
The survivor isn't sleeping because HUD doesn't say she is. Therefore, it looks like survivors are able to see Freddy when they aren't sleeping. Also, apparently awake survivors are able to see the auras of sleeping survivors because Meg doesn't have Aftercare affecting her and she doesn't have aura reading perks to see that survivor.
Also, if you look at the HUD, the survivor just took damage while they are awake. Therefore, sleeping survivors are woke up when they are attacked or Freddy can attack awake survivors. Oh, what's that? A power bar around the Dream Demon icon? That's right, Freddy had a power bar now. :)
So yeah an educated guess from the clip. Looks most likely.
The entire Freddy community ^
@Blueberry
I'm kinda worried but excited at the same time imho!
What to expect from tomorrows stream ^
Even if it's true I don't mind if they can see him as long as he's fun:)
I'm trying not to get too hyped. Their previous reworks have told us we should be expecting very low viability.
I hope he keeps his invisibility to an extent. I find it very unique to him.
I'm not excited. I know it'll be a nerf. I think Docktah is the only rework where he wasn't nerfed etc.
The weakest killer in the game won't be getting nerfed.
My bets on him becoming a visible killer and some chargeable gimmick with M2 dream world ability.
Cautiously optimistic, yet still expecting disappointment. BHVR and power bars have been more miss than hit. If they have taken away the majority of (or even entirety of) his being invisible, I sure hope they've found a way to compensate it greatly because that's basically all he had remotely going for him with finding folks and phasing through mind-gaming. Hoping for the best still. Guess we'll know for sure tomorrow.
I'm looking forward to seeing what how they reworked him, and I'm not even a Freddy main.
I wonder if his add-ons will be reworked, too :O
Like 10 minutes!
Called it:
I see you mysteriously removed the "no info on Freddy" bit while still declaring that you called it. ;)
Actually while it's not an exact date, It DOES mean it's no more than 3 months after the ghostface patch. Since there is 3 months between chapters and freddy is between the next chapter and the one after