Mobile Version not working?
Can anyone load up the forums while using the mobile version of it. It will only work if you swap it to the desktop version for me.
Tagged:
Mod
Can anyone load up the forums while using the mobile version of it. It will only work if you swap it to the desktop version for me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No. Mobile's #########.
... I think that's foreshadowing for their DBD mobile port.
Seems to be acting up again.
Oof.
@CashelP14 It does that often pretty much, i'd just use the desktop version until they fix it... Whenever that is.
I'm just saying something always ends up backfiring for them.
Look at Legion. Killer was designed to be fun, but ever since his release the DC rates skyrocketed. Then they tried to fix everything annoying about him and it blew up in their faces yet again.
At this point, you can expect something to ######### up every update.
Its sad that this is true, that's why I said Oof. Its a oof with a side of realization that you're right.
@FireHazard I've had it happen once or twice but not for over 12hrs. Really annoying and I personally dont like the desktop version
@CashelP14 Well, sadly it can't be fixed... till...whenever...?
@FireHazard you still talking about the mobile version or the game in general lol
@CashelP14 Both.
Yes there is an issue at the moment, hopefully it will be fixed shortly.
yeah
What exactly blew up in their face after the update? @Mc_Harty
The killers backlash. @Milo
@MandyTalk
I thought I got banned for a second, until my forum friends were having the same problem. 😂 I was so scared hahaha!
@NMCKE I did too!😂 I had no idea how I got banned since I’d never even been jailed. I then switched to the desktop site and breathed a sigh of relief.
@TreemanXD
I have been jailed before, and it wasn't a pleasant experience.
You literally get a personal spam filter that breathes down your neck every time you post too much 😭
@NMCKE my brother @KiraElijah told me about it. He said it got annoying quickly.
@TreemanXD
Exactly, but hey, time > restriction 😂
Anyways, I like the new mobile forum, but I don't like how you have to scroll down a lot to see it. It was perfect in December 2018 where you was always notified about stuff (even quotes notified people back then) and it was perfectly compacted.
@NMCKE I had a account in December called “FengMinLithe” I agree, I liked it back then.(I left that account because I wanted a new name).
@TreemanXD and @NMCKE I really like how everything is spaced. They need to fix the part at the top and bottom but it is really good while in a thread.
I also thought I got banned because I didn't see anyone online mention that the forums were bugged. Also I looked on their Twitter and they didn't mention anything about it.