I have ultra rare offering on pig to become a pig.
Can someone explain why?
Can someone explain why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can use this offering to play as the pig before you buy her to see if you like her.
yeah, but she says she has the offering ON THE PIG.
oops, i didn't see that. I've got an offering to play cannibal on cannibal as well lol. idk why this happens
You can test this offering on your pig to see if you want to buy pig or not, what else do you think it is for?
Edit: Fixed Add-on to Offering because I am a intellect
add-on? it's an offering
@Hoodedfengm1n
So... To test a killer you already have, you must... Use a offering to... Test a killer... You already have?
@Shad03 Yes
Sorry I mix these things up sometimes
@Hoodedfengm1n
But, the offering to test the Pig is on the Pig. According to @Winnly
@Shad03 I am aware of this and it brings max
wait for it
Immersion!
@Hoodedfengm1n Allow me to repost above image.
Pigception
When you use that offering this is what you get....
New marketing strategy: Try after you buy.
There should be auto-removal of those ultra-rare offerings from bloodweb as soon as you buy DLC with associated killers.
Yeah I have one to play as the shape on my shape. I will ascend to the next level and become 2x shape, my addons will not be used and I will have 2x the shape's power but it will be a secret.
They are pretty weird though especially when they cost what is it like 7000 shards, mine went away over time though. I only ever got one in the bloodweb.
For Pigception.
Enhanced Bacon mode: You can see over tall grass and you dash never ends till you hit someone. Built in Amanda's letter and Rule set No 2. Your traps are activated once you put them on the survivor's head and the timer is shorter
Been a very rare bug for a looooong time. I still have an offering on Myers to play as Myers.
I also still have 1 separate Ebony Mori offering on my Billy (PS4) that has no "text" to it and for some reason has created its own spot next to my other Ebony Moris.
The Pig: Now with 100% more Oink.
Offerings that need nerfs Moris? No. Luck offerings? No. Black hands and white hands? No. Using and offering to test the pig on pig? YES
You become an actual pig that way.
I want 2 screenshots
this was before the update where u had this offering but it was kind random, that didn't work well, it happend to me too right after their come up with a solution to stop the random and just let specific offerings in your bloodweb, if you had that old ones, after the update, you will get glitched offerings. Now a days this won't happen. Just use it to have some laugh (because you will have no addons or perks) or let it there like a relic.
i remember when i used this my pig was without his ears. The survivors went CrAzY but i didn't know what's going on
I don’t get it, why do you get killer offering for killers you already have?
this has been an issue for me with Freddy’s offering for awhile.
@Star99er @Winnly
This was a problem a while back but because there was no real check on whether you had the DLC and how it impacted your offerings you would often get a chance of getting the offering to play DLC killer on said DLC killer.
For example an offering that allows you to play doctor on the doctor or like you explained play Amanda on Amanda.
After a while they implemented the system that made it so that if you had a DLC or if you had a character you would no longer receive on offering for that specific character.
Honestly if you don't plan on prestiging Amanda and I suggest you keep it. it's a decent collectible as it's not possible to ever get it on her.