PS4 players are Tired.

Let me tell you a story.

I'm a PS4 DbD player. I played as the huntress to do the daily ritual (I'm a P3 Trapper Daddy).

Start the match by hooking an AFKer. He gets off, doesn't move, so I hook him again. That's my first kill.

A P3 Claudette starts to tea bag me, so I chase her for a while and get her down. And She DC's. Thanks.

A Jake is found and DC's. Sweet.

4th player runs, gets caught and is hooked. Dead.

Okayyyy. Let's play another match.

Three DC's, fourth player comes to me to get Sac'ed. 

Wowwww. Let's try one more

Sac'ed two SWF and the other two DC.

PROOF, PS4 PLAYERS ARE TIRED OF WAITING FOR THE UPDATE. EVERYONE IS GIVING UP.


Comments

  • You think PS4 players are special in that regards, wow that's some serious entitlement there. On PC I get that as killers all the time, as survivor I get screwed by others rage quitting if they don't like the map/killer. I'm sure xbox players could say the same thing and given this has happened for a long time well before this last patch.

  • That is one huge stretch if I haven't seen one. It's also a logical fallacy. 

    Your argument is the people DC'ed. People DC when they are upset. People are upset, specifically that the DLC hasn't been released. The DC'ed because the DLC isn't out.

    Most cats have hair. My dog has hair. My dog is a cat.

    See the problem here?
  • This happens on PC too. Even in ranks 10-20, I get people who DC as soon as they see a killer they don't like, or when they get downed the first time, or when they fail their DS skill check, or when they're getting mori'ed, or when you down them for their last hook, or when they get farmed by their teammates, or when the killer doesn't immediately sprint to the other side of the map after hooking them...

    Heck, I could probably go on like that for a while longer if I wanted.

  • baddies dc on any platform
  • @Lowbei said:
    baddies dc on any platform

    But especially Feng's that get downed and instant quit.

  • As much as it probably makes you guys feel good just saying "baddies dc on any platform", its simply not the truth. I'm sure there are some who DC just because they get caught, but THIS MANY? There's a DC epidemic for a reason. And it happens on both sides, not just survivors.

  • Let me tell you a story

    I'm a PS4 DbD player. I played as the huntress to do the daily ritual (I'm a P3 Trapper Daddy).

    Start the match by hooking an AFKer. He gets off, doesn't move, so I hook him again. That's my first kill.

    A P3 Claudette starts to tea bag me, so I chase her for a while and get her down. And She DC's. Thanks.

    A Jake is found and DC's. Sweet.

    4th player runs, gets caught and is hooked. Dead.

    Okayyyy. Let's play another match.

    Three DC's, fourth player comes to me to get Sac'ed. 

    Wowwww. Let's try one more

    Sac'ed two SWF and the other two DC.

    PROOF, PS4 PLAYERS ARE TIRED OF WAITING FOR THE UPDATE. EVERYONE IS GIVING UP.


    Ive been seeing it too most people are maxed out on shards so unless they are having a good bloodpoint match they dont care
  • I kinda took it as a joke :)
  • fcc2014 said:
    Let me tell you a story

    I'm a PS4 DbD player. I played as the huntress to do the daily ritual (I'm a P3 Trapper Daddy).

    Start the match by hooking an AFKer. He gets off, doesn't move, so I hook him again. That's my first kill.

    A P3 Claudette starts to tea bag me, so I chase her for a while and get her down. And She DC's. Thanks.

    A Jake is found and DC's. Sweet.

    4th player runs, gets caught and is hooked. Dead.

    Okayyyy. Let's play another match.

    Three DC's, fourth player comes to me to get Sac'ed. 

    Wowwww. Let's try one more

    Sac'ed two SWF and the other two DC.

    PROOF, PS4 PLAYERS ARE TIRED OF WAITING FOR THE UPDATE. EVERYONE IS GIVING UP.


    Ive been seeing it too most people are maxed out on shards so unless they are having a good bloodpoint match they dont care
    Lmao I don't want to give into sensationalism, but I will say, I have noticed the DC's becoming more frequent lately... I was playing for the first time in a week yesterday and got more than the average share of killers DC'ing against me... on survivor side, mostly saw suicides and maybe one DC, but that's TYPICAL especially given the rank I was at
  • The other week it was a bunch of survivors dcing , this week lots of killers dcing. Mainly rage quitting. But agree more than usual. Usually it’s not so bad but the last two weeks the numbers have been up there on both sides.
  • It's a real problem, if a survivor gets caught early on and quits out, you're ruining it for the rest of the team. Grow up. Killers leaving is also bad, just take your points and try another game.

  • Just a small update it took forever to get in to a match with my two friends we were in que so long we got matched with a rank 20. 8,10,5 got much lower ranked killers 14-18 for the past two hours. We finally called it a night. 3 games in 1 hour.
  • Both sides have been horrid today and tonight and now it's survivors dcing en masse elavign you 1v1 or 2v1 versus a killer and 1 or no gens done. IT's worse when you're up against a good billy, nurse or doctor.