Not having to regroup
After every survive with friends to stay in the current party
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
omg yes please. I play with friends on discord, so it's worse because I can't even quickly add them from the party - I have to scroll to my ps4 friends list to find them. Fix this please!
Lets fix every other prob with the game first... SWF groups can deal lol
They've mentioned this before on a dev stream, I forgot the reason but they can't do this as of right now. Plus I completely agree with @ObscuredbyFog, let's fix everything else.
@almondbutter They cannot do it because they do not have dedicated servers. The Killer hosts the game and when that connection is lost it does not transfer back to the player who started the lobby. So there is no easy way to accomplish this until they either add dedicated servers (which are being looked into according to the Q&A, but will be a very long time away).
Ah, thanks mate
been a bit since I heard about it so it completely slipped my mind
not_Queen mentioned that they are in a position to "look into" dedicated servers now, due to the acquisition of the publishing rights from Starbreeze and introducing micro transactions. It was only "look into" the possibility though, whereas before it was a flat out "NO". So here's hoping.
We dont have time for quality of life changes.
The game is too broken that devs can care about stuff like that