3times in a row?
Dude I want to play killer but the game literally gave me Rotten Fields 3 times in a row. Really?
I don't like one of my senses being taken away... It's already hard enough the sounds are scuffed.
I don't like being corn blind and that map is 90% corn.
Comments
That's the beautiful magic of the crappy RNG of this game.
But seriously, I don't know why Rotten Fields wasn't reworked already, it's the laziest map alongside Wrecker's Yard, they are literally just reused assets of the other maps.
Play Spirit, she does best on that map. Easy tracking from the corn <3
Or use a map offering. But I'd play Spirit if you're stuck with it.
Yea i rotate killers but i was trying to get some Clown gameplay in but it gave me that map 3 times in a row.
I basically can't use my gas because it benefits them in a dumb way.
If they could make it were Clown could see survivors auras that are in his gas that would be a great buff and he won't be blind from his own gas.
Edit: he has a add-on similar, but not what i mean. More like Caustic from Apex.
Yeah I think it’s stuck in rotation lately because I tried to play bubba and Freddy for dailies on Friday, both got cold wind back to back. Played survivor yesterday for a few hours and I can say 60-70% of the matches were on the farm maps.
Easy-ish map because you can trigger chases randomly in the corn fields to put you on to survivors you otherwise didn't see. lol
Since 2.5 or 2.6, when they downgraded visuals in favor of framerate, it has been very difficult to see through corn.
Add busted sounds and yes, corn maps are a pain in the rear.
Dude after that I just said [BAD WORD] it and started playing survivor only to be getting bad teammates, tunneled, proxy camped and killer with bad ping.
Lord help me!
That’s just the 2 sides of dbd isn’t it? Broken sounds, random SWF and terrible map/totem RNG or bad teammates and dealing with chronic tunneling and camping with the occasional 3 teammates getting slugged... That bubba match on the farm hurt though, I was so rusty with him too and got SWF off the bat I was not ready at all, came back as Freddy with a mori daily and brought the despair, actually had to hold back a little in the Freddy match because I went from pros in the bubba match to potatoes in the Freddy match (one literally hid in a corner for a long time while wounded and in the dream world...just wow)