Pallet vacuum
Please bring back the pallet vacuum it was the only chance surivivors had against killers now the game is no longer fair please fix it.
Please bring back the pallet vacuum it was the only chance surivivors had against killers now the game is no longer fair please fix it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
..
Top tier bait, well done
Ha
When i first saw this thread I thought it was about "What is pallet vacuum?"
Low tier honestly.
<3
I take it this is a joke.
That said, yesterday I played vs a wraith that got a free hit because for some reason as I ran through a pallet, I was pulled back onto the same side as him when I pressed space, despite having already passed it; it felt like a vacuum.
Reverse vacuum. It's a new thing, just on Killer side this time kappa
The old pallet vacuum was insane, that was totally unfair for the killer. However, a pallet vacuum in the middle of a pallet COULD be something interesting to try out
That has happened to me several times.
When people say ridiculous things like this and say "I'm a killer main btw" you can easily tell that they're not a killer main.
No this was a bait thread conspired on discord