Survivors Tier list based on their Teachable perks only

my-image3.png

Updated (with upcoming patch 3.0.0):

image.png


Comments

  • How can soneone like Quention be on the same Level as Feng, Nea or even Jake?


  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    How can soneone like Quention be on the same Level as Feng, Nea or even Jake?

    Pharmacy is solid perk, Wake Up! is not that bad perk (also with new end game collapse I would say it's even little bit better) and only rly bad perk is Vigil.

    Also feng, nea and jake all have at least one bad perk (Techn., Sabo. and Streetw.)

  • Dwight: Agree

    Meg: I used to seriously underestimate Quick & Quiet, Adrenaline is great, but, due to Sprint Burst forcing you to walk, I would put Meg in the Good tier.

    Claudette: Agree

    Jake: Iron Will is solid. But Calm Spirit and Sabotage do make me agree here.

    Nea: Just because Streetwise isn't the best doesn't mean her other two perks aren't powerful. Nea should be Good tier.

    Laurie: I have to disagree. Sole Survivor forces you to leave people to die, Object of Obsession tends to cripple you and Decisive Strike is pretty situational. She's just Average.

    Ace: He has perks? I fully agree here

    Min: Why does everyone hate Technician? It has saved my life so many times. Not that her other perks shouldn't make her average, because Lithe is pretty bad, but still.

    David: His only good perk is Dead Hard. He should be barely Average.

    Quentin: Agree

    Tapp: Agree, although Stake Out is pretty useful, the other two just don't make up for it.

    Kate: Agree

    Adam: Agree

    Jeff: All three of his perks are pretty useful. I'd put him at least in Good.

    Jane: Agree

    Ashley: Flip Flop is situational. The only reason he should be here is Mettle of Man, which should be getting reworked soon. I'd put him in Average.

    Just my opinions on this chart.

  • Adam should be in "One of the best" because of P E B B L E.

    Deliverance is also a real good perk. And if fully stacked, Autodidact is AMAZING.


    Maybe not "One of the best," but I would definitely put him in Good tier.

  • I'd switch Dwight for Nea and put Quentin at the bottom.

  • I would move Nea up 1 tier (Balanced Landing and Urban Evasion are both meta), and move David to bottom tier (because No Mither, and the fact that WGLF does nothing gameplay-wise... all he has is Dead Hard which is the easiest exhaustion perk to counter).

  • I would switch Quentin and Tapp. Quentin's perks are just really bad. Pharmacy is eh, Wake Up is bad and Vigil is just straight up trash.

  • Put Nea up to the good tier because urban evasion and balanced landing are very solid. The rest I agree with.

  • LOL no, Nea should at least be Good, but frankly I think she's top Tier, at least above Claudette. Claudette should be Good at best. Quentin should be at the bottom with Ace and Tapp. Dwight should also be top tier, or at least above Claudette. Fengmin should be in Good Tier.

  • Put Bill in average and move Kate up to Good.

  • switch nea and dwight

    claudette's perks are not really top tier anymore. her best perk is botany, self care is bad and empathy is good if you want to go for flashlight saves or have trouble keeping track of the killer. i'd put bill at the top but left behind is so bad it should keep him out of the S tier by itself

  • image.png

    Updated

    Now with nerfs to Mettle of Man and also I will give little bit more credit to Nea's perks.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/431/L19JXQ26IA8E.png

    Updated

    Now with nerfs to Mettle of Man and also I will give little bit more credit to Nea's perks.

    Now it looks good! Well, No Mither with David is questionable, looks alright too me. ;)