Working with the killer is becoming a huge problem.
I play on Xbox, and occasionally you'll run into some people that do this and screw you over. Yesterday, I had three separate games where the killer had a friend or friends in the lobby and Sandbagged/told the killer where we were to farm us and tunnel us out. Then they proceeded to farm the rest of March without a care in the world. This posses me off more than anything and something needs to be done about it.
Comments
The games play out the same way. The killer hooks their friend and waits for someone to save. When they save they get tunneled. Friend farms them on the hooks. Friend leads killer to other survivors.
One time I was on the swamp and the killer kept downing their friend so the friend could tell them where the survivors were. I juked the **** out of her multiple times then she kept inching closer to closer to me, clearly getting direction from the friend. She downed me, picked the friend up and spun until he wiggled off. I killed myself on the hook.
I had a match last week where immediately upon joining all three survivors sent me a party invite. I didn’t join. Game starts and they lead the killer right to me. I make the killer chase me for a long time. So long that the other survivors start helping the killer by bodyblocking me as I ran around. Got farmed and tunneled and died. Sure enough, killer was a friend of all three survivors.
I just make mental notes notes of these degenerates and get my revenge when we meet up again.
I'm not on X-Box but the other day on PC I had a random person in my game trying to help me find his teammates. I tunneled and camped him. I am not ashamed to admit it. :P
A few days ago I was playing pizza dwight and just wanted to enjoy my pizza in my locker, but some jealous ace brought the killer over and pointed to my locker. I was not amused
Yep. You point at a locker in front of me? No, I'm not checking that locker, I'm making sure you die first.