Good idea! the maps of the coldwind farm feels so empty on some places that would be nice way to make it seem more "fully placed" xD thats a vote up from myself.
bye the way ... im still missing a killer in dead by daylight ... IT (Pennywise) i made a post for it (check it out if you want guys :D) ... well i'm hoping that the scarecrows would join the coldwind farm maps.. ^^
@Atrushan88 How many scarecrows do you know that DO scare crows? they don't do their job properly lol besides these crows aren't afraid of them....crows are cocky lil fluffers now lol
@Mushwin Scarecrows do work, the effect is just usually temporary unless you move them and do other certain things to make the effect last longer because they get used to it. I'll take LastShoe's explanation though.
In farm maps crows are really few, especially in those with big corn fields. In those maps loosing survivors is easy and Spies From The Shadows is utterly useless. What I'd like is the addition of scarecrows in the fields where crows lay on, so to make crows presence more consistent on those maps.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I second this.
Oooh yay! :D
....
The Killer could make scarecrows that look like them!
lol! Freddy's face!
Good idea! the maps of the coldwind farm feels so empty on some places that would be nice way to make it seem more "fully placed" xD thats a vote up from myself.
With crow-bomb mechanics, please?
I completely agree.
bye the way ... im still missing a killer in dead by daylight ... IT (Pennywise) i made a post for it (check it out if you want guys :D) ... well i'm hoping that the scarecrows would join the coldwind farm maps.. ^^
I mean, if there are scarecrows, there shouldn't be crows near them. That's the entire point of a scarecrow >;/
or maybe these crows just can't get scared. Which makes it more scarier. A scarecrow that gets its eyes eaten by crows.
These crows are servants of the entity, so they don't care.
+1 scarecrows would be awesome
@Atrushan88 How many scarecrows do you know that DO scare crows? they don't do their job properly lol besides these crows aren't afraid of them....crows are cocky lil fluffers now lol
@LastShoe I guess that makes sense.
@Mushwin Scarecrows do work, the effect is just usually temporary unless you move them and do other certain things to make the effect last longer because they get used to it. I'll take LastShoe's explanation though.
cough @developers
We've seen some updates to the corn maps recently (one-of-a-kind walls are now gone), ...so scarecrow bombs when?
Honestly this is the least necessary change that NEEDS to be added.
devs c'mon
Scarecrows full of crows would be awesome!
Am I the only one actually afraid of scarecrows?
The Wraith's new cosmetic counts, says I.
10/10 idea!
I made the same suggestion like two years ago and still nothing, I wouldn't get your hopes up :/
@White_Owl proof or it didn't happen ;) lol
;)
@White_Owl touche Owl, touche lol
https://media.giphy.com/media/EdRgVzb2X3iJW/giphy.gifThat's actually such an obvious idea but for some reason I (and i'm sure many others) never thought about it! ๐
It would be really cool indeed!
<3
well maybe we should make banners and protest to have the scarecrows :)
+scarecrow as new killer too...
Let's march on Behavior!
...SoonTM