Now that we have votedown...
Can we have “LOL” back? Since we have downvote “LOL” might not get abused. I’m probably wrong but I’d like to see it back.
Can we have “LOL” back? Since we have downvote “LOL” might not get abused. I’m probably wrong but I’d like to see it back.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes LOL needs to be a thing please so I can give this thread a LOL
I want LOL back. I want it back now. If we do not get it back, we will begin posting Clown mankini fan created pics. No one wants that. No one.
What if, hear me out...
We combine the Awesome... with the LOL button...I call it.... THE AWESOME LOL!
@KillermainBTWm8 give me all the “LOL’s”.
@lasombra1979 no one.
@FireHazard hold my Starbucks, you’re a genius sir. :o
lol
Thank you sir/ma’am.
@lasombra1979
And now it's a thing;
@Schwifty I think I cried a little, might have just been the irritation to my eyes though.
@Kiskashi Tears of pain.
can we give this a lol?
XD