Why is Nea's face messed up?
I'm very intrigued to know why they made her as if they didn't care enough to do a better job.
I mean her lips are dragged down-her eyebrows are pulled up-her bottom lip is giant, she looks like she's sucking her top lip-she has wrinkles around/under her nose and lips.
Mixing all these features together: she looks ######### and I feel sorry for her.
I'm pretty sure you can do a better job..
Comments
Quentin says hi.
How dare you insult a survivor. They are all beautiful snowflakes.
Because
I'm not insulting anyone..
I just want all the characters to look equally beautiful and well designed!
Because Nea is the entity lol
@Mushwin
No u.
Nea is beautiful take that back right now.
@Yohan No u? mean i am the entity? o.O
@Mushwin
It's a famous social media thing (meme/joke)
Lol
wow he did not just say that.
@Bbbrian2013
Okay I take it back!
She's ugly. Ugly people are a thing too.
@Yohan i am too old to understand this....lol
@Yohan Because she is actually the Entity but shes doing a poor job making her face look normal.
@Mushwin Ya know how @Peanits gave @Orion a crown recently? You should get entity claws ☺
@Bbbrian2013 I am here to talk about our Lord and Saviour....do you have a few moments?
I for one am thankful us folks who are so ugly our mommas used to bottle feed us from across the room with a Super Soaker are represented equally on the survivor side in this game.
Hey i only said because she is the enitity! lol anyway Freddy has the claws...sorta lol
@Vlieger
Dang. They must be related.
Basically this.
Unpopular opinion but I don’t think Nea is ugly.
‘’
..
@TreemanXD
Sell me that Card!
u wot m8
^ meet me outside.
@Orion NO WE ARE NOT!
@TreemanXD the hell? all i remember is pokemon cards! lol
You're about three years too late bud
@Mushwin that is a Yugi-oh card but it is photoshopped.
@TreemanXD You are confusing this old one! -shakes walking stick at you-
@Mushwin hehehehe >:v
I am not your bud, mr toxic.