3 Year Anniversary Trailer

https://youtu.be/5JNlTD0I7UM

This is lookin mighty fancy ya'll. Can't wait to see what they show us! Who's excited!?

Comments

  • It's nice to see Daddy Mat again. Cant wait to see what they have planned :)

  • Ghostface announcement

    Battlepass

    The new market (idk how to call it)

    New daily/week system

    Dbd for android

    Anniversary event

    And maybe the new roadmap for the 4th year.

    Oh boys, cant wait.

  • @tt_ivi_99 If you look closely Freddy has a recharge power bar ๐Ÿ‘€

    With the red timer/charge around the icon.

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    @tt_ivi_99 If you look closely Freddy has a recharge power bar ๐Ÿ‘€

    With the red timer/charge around the icon.

    my theory however unlikely freddy becomes god-like for 00000000.1 seconds in that time he is 1% faster and survivors are exposed while using it he gets stunned for 1 minute (this is a joke)

  • I'm assuming someone is leaving the team. Why else would there be "intense emotional moments?"

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    @tt_ivi_99 If you look closely Freddy has a recharge power bar ๐Ÿ‘€

    With the red timer/charge around the icon.

    Devs are really in love with that thing lately. Spirit, Legion, Plague and most likely reworked Freddy and the upcoming Killer have one as well.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    I'm assuming someone is leaving the team. Why else would there be "intense emotional moments?"

    for clickbait ofc

  • Guys tenper expectations, its bhvr

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    @tt_ivi_99 If you look closely Freddy has a recharge power bar ๐Ÿ‘€

    With the red timer/charge around the icon.

    Maybe his power charges when survivors enter the dreamworld. It would be nice to build your power when everyone is asleep :)

  • If McLean, Horvath, @not_Queen or Cote are leaving I'll cry.

  • Why am I expecting disappointment from this? Feels like I should be feeling excitement.

  • @se05239 said:

    Why am I expecting disappointment from this? Feels like I should be feeling excitement.

    That's what happens after years of failing to deliver lol

  • oh I see.... the Freddy parts.. interesting...

    So they showed both sides... Someone being hit by Freddy and I think a survivor being picked up by Freddy.

    Freddy is in the Dreamworld where the survivor wasn't?...

    Power bar on Freddy?

    So Freddy doesn't have to put survivors to sleep to hit them? Maybe hitting the survivor now brings them into the Dreamworld?

    That is interesting.