Consoles to be up to date
I really want console to have the same cosmetics and playable characters as pc(bill, and all cosmetic dlcs that arnt head case
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bill is a property of Left 4 Dead and the rights/licenses exist in such a way that make it impossible for Bill to be on consoles (PS4). This is why consoles have his perks and nothing else.
Legacy skins will never come to console for good reason and other charity case packs are hard to be pushed on the console stores as they take a piece of the pie, which wasn't the case on PC as all proceeds went to charity.
When the new update comes to console too in a few weeks, you'll have all the options you'll ever need.
I would love to have legacy stuff for consoles, but it isn't possible/they aren't doing it.
Which is fine I guess. Console is very much the same as PC outside of the BILL stuff and some charity cosmetics.
I do wish console could get some sort of exclusive.
totally agree since i bought the pink mercy skin for breast cancer and it was 9.99 if i remember corectley and they said all the money is going to breast cancer
I really want PC to have all the monster hunter world stuff consoles have now, but it aint gonna happen either