Vanilla Gameplay Experiment E-mails

Has anyone gotten them yet? They said they would send them out around this time.

Comments

  • @MonsterInMyMind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/490189#Comment_490189

    Wait does this mean there will be another round of them or just next experiment?

    I can't say for sure if there will be, but it's possible. Depending on how this goes we may decide to do something similar in the future. It is an experiment, after all.

  • @Peanits said:

    They have been sent out. If you did not receive one, you were not selected this time.

    @Peanits Shame that you didn't send out a "sorry, you wasn't picked" email to everyone who didn't get picked. It'd have saved everyone from confusion and frustration.

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/490190#Comment_490190

    I can't say for sure if there will be, but it's possible. Depending on how this goes we may decide to do something similar in the future. It is an experiment, after all.

    @Peanits said:

    They have been sent out. If you did not receive one, you were not selected this time.

    For curiosity's sake, how many people signed up for this experiment? You know, to get an idea of how many people there were who wanted to get into it.

  • @Killmaster said:

    Just got my invitation😉

    Look at all your downvotes. Salty #########. Lol.

  • Some information on this whole Vanilla experiment

    • Was organized by the Data team (ROVER) they are not affiliated to any project, they work on everything at BHVR
    • Over 19 500 people registered
    • Only 500 were selected following the ROVER team's needs (I don't know the exact list of what they needed)
    • It's the first public ROVER project (be nice to our data nerds!)

    I will send feedback to the ROVER team and suggest they send a email to people who registered and were not selected for the next time. :)

  • @se05239 Good suggestion, I made sure that the ROVER team got the feedback.

  • @not_Queen said:

    Some information on this whole Vanilla experiment

    • Was organized by the Data team (ROVER) they are not affiliated to any project, they work on everything at BHVR
    • Over 19 500 people registered
    • Only 500 were selected following the ROVER team's needs (I don't know the exact list of what they needed)
    • It's the first public ROVER project (be nice to our data nerds!)

    I will send feedback to the ROVER team and suggest they send a email to people who registered and were not selected for the next time. :)

    @not_Queen Yeah, that explains why nobody I knew was selected except like one friend of a friend.

    Sucks that I didn't get to join the fun, but there's always next time. (as i'm sure more tests will happen if this one goes well) Hopefully for the next one though they increase the size a bit.

    But now I can understand why not many people I asked were picked (Literally everyone I asked except one)

    Thanks for answering.

1 2 ›