Just....d'awwwww!
I like how the doctor is sticking his finger in the outlet
Awww
The trapper setting mouse traps.
Love it. Where is the awesome button when you need it?!
@Vlieger Awww <3
Lol the Dwight
Little Jakey with a toolbox and a onesie. <3
Anyone found claudette yet?
I found her
yes she is sleeping against MM :)
Mini Myers.
@legion_main said:I like how the doctor is sticking his finger in the outlet
@legion_main said:
...to pop a pig. :)
@Kaelum said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/485742#Comment_485742...to pop a pig. :)
@Kaelum said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/485742#Comment_485742
I think it's a lamp. A pig-shaped lamp.
Baby killers! :3
The wraith is a feisty lil one :D
@Mushwin said:Just....d'awwwww!https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/c9eee901-7d17-40bc-a9f4-7952f90114c8/dbdqp5d-bf0a1fb8-cae4-4304-adb0-8844f383046e.jpg/v1/fill/w_1024,h_537,q_75,strp/dead_by_daylight_fanart__the_entity_s_playground_by_shaanie27_dbdqp5d-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTM3IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYzllZWU5MDEtN2QxNy00MGJjLWE5ZjQtNzk1MmY5MDExNGM4XC9kYmRxcDVkLWJmMGExZmI4LWNhZTQtNDMwNC1hZGIwLTg4NDRmMzgzMDQ2ZS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.bAzIFMUIT9arrO0JxIsZKEAtP_OhklD_7y55UIs2PM4
@Mushwin said:
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/c9eee901-7d17-40bc-a9f4-7952f90114c8/dbdqp5d-bf0a1fb8-cae4-4304-adb0-8844f383046e.jpg/v1/fill/w_1024,h_537,q_75,strp/dead_by_daylight_fanart__the_entity_s_playground_by_shaanie27_dbdqp5d-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTM3IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYzllZWU5MDEtN2QxNy00MGJjLWE5ZjQtNzk1MmY5MDExNGM4XC9kYmRxcDVkLWJmMGExZmI4LWNhZTQtNDMwNC1hZGIwLTg4NDRmMzgzMDQ2ZS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.bAzIFMUIT9arrO0JxIsZKEAtP_OhklD_7y55UIs2PM4
https://steamcommunity.com/id/terrortrolli/ Artist of the Picture
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like how the doctor is sticking his finger in the outlet
Awww
The trapper setting mouse traps.
Love it. Where is the awesome button when you need it?!
@Vlieger Awww <3
Lol the Dwight
Little Jakey with a toolbox and a onesie. <3
Anyone found claudette yet?
I found her
yes she is sleeping against MM :)
Mini Myers.
...to pop a pig. :)
I think it's a lamp. A pig-shaped lamp.
Baby killers! :3
The wraith is a feisty lil one :D
https://steamcommunity.com/id/terrortrolli/ Artist of the Picture