Nerf Monstrous Shrine
It is too OP let's nerf it
It is too OP let's nerf it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nerf Hex: The Third Seal, too OP on SWF groups. :(
Nerf: No mither man this perk is OP
Pls nerf Overcharge, I lose my toolbox too fast. ;(
@KillermainBTWm8 Dude yes it is like better than MoM what were the devs thinking adding this amount of OPness in the game
Also nerf Insidious it is too OP with Bubba
I know man its OP
Actually, it's perfectly balanced on Bubba, it's WAY too OP on Pig and Wraith.
Everybody's been afraid to say this but I'm glad you finally have. This perk has defined the meta for far too long.
@Chaotic_Riddle Oh man you are right also don't forget about bamboozle on nurse that is just way too OP
You gotta nerf Slippery Meat! So many second chances too op. Plz nerf
Left behind too op plz nerf
lets make it a Hex.
that sounds balanced.
Can a moderator please delete this thread? lol.
I thought old Déjà vu was better tbh.
Pretty sure it is a holiday in Canada. No mods around today. muhahahaha