Spirit requires far more skill than Nurse.

Comments

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/485436#Comment_485436

    @popoles I use Iron will...

    And you should try maining Spirit and honestly tell me if she's easy.

    And when you use it, does that mean that everybody uses it? No.

    I play spirit whenever I get a daily quest for her and it's a 4k almost every time. (Sometimes they find the hatch before me, but oh well.)

  • @popoles said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/485437#Comment_485437

    And when you use it, does that mean that everybody uses it? No.

    I play spirit whenever I get a daily quest for her and it's a 4k almost every time. (Sometimes they find the hatch before me, but oh well.)

    @popoles maybe you're just naturally good? I'm like that with Nurse. I used to main her and had her pretty much mastered in 2 days XD.

  • Ok play on console then you will understand what true skill is. PC nurse is OP and well more easy to learn but on consoles, low sensibility the game running to 30-45 fps with frame being unstable.

    We being told that PC players have more skill when they know nothing. If i were playing nurse on PC i would 4k more often (lery , rotten fields).

  • @xllxENIGMAxllx said:

    Ok play on console then you will understand what true skill is. PC nurse is OP and well more easy to learn but on consoles, low sensibility the game running to 30-45 fps with frame being unstable.

    We being told that PC players have more skill when they know nothing. If i were playing nurse on PC i would 4k more often (lery , rotten fields).

    @xllxENIGMAxllx I came from Xbox.

    I know PC players in general have a lot less skill. (Seriously some XBOX rank 20's are more skilled than PC rank 10's it's weird). Unless it's rank 1, XBOX rank 1 is not quite as skilled as PC rank 1.

    But anyways, Nurse is tougher on console but not on PC.

    I find it hilarious how you assumed I'm just a PC only player. I have 600 hours on console. XD

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/485465#Comment_485465

    @xllxENIGMAxllx I came from Xbox.

    I know PC players in general have a lot less skill. (Seriously some XBOX rank 20's are more skilled than PC rank 10's it's weird). Unless it's rank 1, XBOX rank 1 is not quite as skilled as PC rank 1.

    But anyways, Nurse is tougher on console but not on PC.

    I find it hilarious how you assumed I'm just a PC only player. I have 600 hours on console. XD

    My bad majority here are PC users. at least you know the difference between a PC nurse and console. Spirit is much easier on console then PC even if i consider they equal in skill cap.

  • They both require different skills.

    Nurse is a mechanical skill killer. You just have to practice blinks until you can do them perfectly (and by perfectly I mean you land exactly where you want all the time). This is just practice and you can learn it over time.

    Spirit is a mind skill killer. You have to be able to out think and predict your opponent, while being unpredictable yourself. This skill comes down to experience and creativity.

    Both also require a little bit of the other skill.

  • @Milo said:

    @noneofyourbusiness imma rephrase it.

    Its hard to just pick up either Spirit or Nurse and play really well

    But if this is only way i think it's very worth it.

  • Change my mind.

    Is that a surprise for you? She has been out for months and you realized that just now? LOL

  • @Bug_Reporter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/64063/spirit-requires-far-more-skill-than-nurse

    Is that a surprise for you? She has been out for months and you realized that just now? LOL

    @Bug_Reporter no I've always thought it. I wanted to see how much people disagree.

  • Well if standing still as a survivor slides right into you is skill then I sure have a ton of it

  • Nurse is my baby, so I'll try to give an unbiased opinion. Here we go:


    If I had to be as unbiased as possible, I'll say Spirit requires more skill than Nurse, BUT Nurse is more rewarding than Spirit in my honest opinion. However, that doesn't mean Spirit isn't rewarding, it means Nurse is just better than Spirit when mastered.


    The reason why I think Spirit is more difficult than Nurse is because of her mechanics. New Spirit players won't know about the woosh sound and the mind games that come with using her power. Nurse is pretty simple to understand, you just charge the blink to traverse through the map. That's it besides other tech such as looking down to reduce your blink distance.


    TL;DR

    Yes, Spirit takes more skill.

  • @NMCKE I agree, Nurse is more rewarding. Although, Spirit feels far more rewarding imo. It's weird, but I feel more rewarded for being good with her. Obviously, it's not the case, and Nurse is more rewarded for her skill, but Spirit feels like she is more. But I agree.

  • @Poweas said:

    @NMCKE I agree, Nurse is more rewarding. Although, Spirit feels far more rewarding imo. It's weird, but I feel more rewarded for being good with her. Obviously, it's not the case, and Nurse is more rewarded for her skill, but Spirit feels like she is more. But I agree.

    If you want Spirit to be more rewarding for skilled players, she will need to get 100% of her power back upon hitting a survivor after exiting Yamoaka Haunting (I hope I spelled it right). The window to refresh your power would be around 1 secondish after leaving Yamoaka Haunting. However, to compensate if you fail, her power will take 20 seconds to recharge (PTB time). That's what you will need to make Spirit as rewarding as Nurse since Nurse doesn't have a Blink cool down, just fagutie.

  • Change my mind.

    Agree, im becoming a spirit main now :)

    She's already in level 25

  • @Arroz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/64063/spirit-requires-far-more-skill-than-nurse

    Agree, im becoming a spirit main now :)

    She's already in level 25

    @Arroz great! Wait until she's fixed, she'll be such a beast.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/487196#Comment_487196

    If you want Spirit to be more rewarding for skilled players, she will need to get 100% of her power back upon hitting a survivor after exiting Yamoaka Haunting (I hope I spelled it right). The window to refresh your power would be around 1 secondish after leaving Yamoaka Haunting. However, to compensate if you fail, her power will take 20 seconds to recharge (PTB time). That's what you will need to make Spirit as rewarding as Nurse since Nurse doesn't have a Blink cool down, just fagutie.

    @NMCKE she needs no reworks. She's in a great spot atm and needs to rework. Just a solid killer.

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/487210#Comment_487210

    @NMCKE she needs no reworks. She's in a great spot atm and needs to rework. Just a solid killer.

    Your comment contradicts itself. NMCKE is confused on what you're trying to say. 😭

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/487373#Comment_487373

    Your comment contradicts itself. NMCKE is confused on what you're trying to say. 😭

    @NMCKE Eks dee. :P

    I meant with my other one, that while she's not as rewarding, she feels more rewarding.

    Not in need of buffs to be Nurse tier though.

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/487376#Comment_487376

    @NMCKE Eks dee. :P

    I meant with my other one, that while she's not as rewarding, she feels more rewarding.

    Not in need of buffs to be Nurse tier though.

    Ah I see! I know every killer doesn't need to be Nurse tier, but if you want Spirit to be as rewarding as Nurse, she will need to get some of her power back upon hitting survivors after exiting Yamoaka's Haunting. Not saying this is needed, but it's just a suggestion if you want her to be more rewarding for her difficulty. :)

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/487392#Comment_487392

    Ah I see! I know every killer doesn't need to be Nurse tier, but if you want Spirit to be as rewarding as Nurse, she will need to get some of her power back upon hitting survivors after exiting Yamoaka's Haunting. Not saying this is needed, but it's just a suggestion if you want her to be more rewarding for her difficulty. :)

    @NMCKE dear god, I'd be dominating with that. Especially with STBFL XD. She'd be the strongest killer by a landslide.

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/487398#Comment_487398

    @NMCKE dear god, I'd be dominating with that. Especially with STBFL XD. She'd be the strongest killer by a landslide.

    Well, you have to hit them during the speed boost after exiting Yamoaka's Haunting, otherwise you won't get some of your power back. That's the reason why Nurse is so strong, she has a power that ignores the survivors' defenses AND it's not on a cool down!

  • Spirit is not 100% affected by her mistakes since she confuses survivors with her mind games, but Nurse... oh well, you can't blink anytime you want during a chase.


    Both are pretty hard to master but Nurse >>

1 2 ›