Drinking Games that could KILL!?!?
Basically, this is just a thread where you can share drinking game ideas that could be lethal.. I'll start.
Gather a bunch of people who play DbD, and ask how they should buff "No Mither."
Take a shot every time they say "You start off in the healthy state."
Anyway, what do YOU think is a good drinking game. (preferably related to DbD, but doesn't has to be)
Comments
nerf billy
looping is an exploit
The MoM nerf is unnecessary and unfair
EGC is unfair
Just to make it straight... is it supposed to kill people form eastern Europe as well? If so, it will be hard to find many lethal drinking games.
Idk, I guess the average American?
Play the game and any time someone misses a skill check take a drink...holy crap in some of my games I would be drunk so fast!
everytime a survivor wastes a pallet take a drink
Every time a survivor t-bags or clicks their flashlight, take a drink
@PhantomMask20763
Oh dear god, I'm dead before the game even loads.
Make a thread title Nurse is UP and take a drink every time someone disagrees with you.
Each time the same survivor jumps through the same tractor window to or from the hay bale. (Btw, this will definitely be more than 3!)
Killer:
Take a drink every time you are pallet stunned.
Survivor:
Take a drink every time the killer respects a pallet.
Killer:
Take a drink every time you smack through a dropped pallet.
Survivor:
Take a drink for every time you get picked up by the Killer immediately.
I just came here to get drunk >.<
Y'know what take a drink everytime you get downvoted.
Every time someone asks for a nerf or buff take a drink...yep i now have liver and kidney failure and on my death bed...Here lies Mushwin forever known for the fastest down votes on a post in history. LOL
Take a drink every time someone mentions adrenaline or legion.
Take a shot every time someone disconnects. If it's the killer you take two shots.
@TreemanXD Then whomever enters a thread I'm in will get drunk.
Don’t get drunk alone.....have a drink for each payer who joins your next basement party!
I got one, drink everytime someone does not mention their russian spirit comrades