So glad hag doesn’t look like this.
It’s like a GhostFace but the face isn’t a mask. And her arms and legs are just spikes. I was looking through the archives of the only game to give me horrible nightmares, you know, for nostalgia and PTSD sakes? And I’ve gotta say, I’m not sure I’d wanna even play as hag if she looked like this. Full fledged nightmare fuel.
And if I had to play against this thing? Hell no, hearing the metal clangs of the spikes she’s running on combined with screams? The trap jump scares with THAT thing? Sit in the corner and rely on,”can’t see me I can’t see you.”

Comments
Cry of Fear, isnt it?
Correct. Best horror game ever made, and the single most effective media to successfully raise awareness and empathy for mental illnesses by simulating them in game.
and it’s completely free.
You had me at "completely free".
If you’ve got a PC, most PC’s will run cry of fear, I highly suggest giving it a playthrough, it’s horror at its best.
I've already installed it since that comment, but first I have to eat something.
Hey BHVR! I have a hag skin you would like!
Enjoy it, if you have any questions about the symbolism and things don’t make sense, leave them on my wall and I’ll answer.
@Orion what do you think so far?
That's what I look like
@Aven_Fallen It made me Cry of Fear
Why would The Hag look like a "faster" from Cry of Fear?
@Hoodedfengm1n
Its a good game. Sadly many younger people today will not really look at it because of the graphics.