MODS HELP
@Peanits @not_Queen @MandyTalk @Patricia
we need help
halp!!!!!!
Shhhhh... let the poor devs sleep.
They have a long day tomorrow. and after that... and just long days in general.
@TheGameZpro3 said:Shhhhh... let the poor devs sleep.They have a long day tomorrow. and after that... and just long days in general.
@TheGameZpro3 said:
Someone took the joke to far though
https://youtu.be/EErY75MXYXI
Good
Did i miss something crazy? Mods asleep?
https://youtu.be/Z-MZsKlw8x0
@BBQnDemogorgon said:Did i miss something crazy? Mods asleep?
@BBQnDemogorgon said:
You missed porn
Here Devs. Just relax, and fall asleep.
Sorry, it was during the night for me I'm afraid.
They had to post porn the one day I decided to sleep until a little late? Now I have to browse for it like a normie...
@Orion said:They had to post porn the one day I decided to sleep until a little late? Now I have to browse for it like a normie...
@Orion said:
For once the peasant is treated like the King.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Peanits @not_Queen @MandyTalk @Patricia
we need help
halp!!!!!!
Shhhhh... let the poor devs sleep.
They have a long day tomorrow. and after that... and just long days in general.
Someone took the joke to far though
https://youtu.be/EErY75MXYXI
Good
Did i miss something crazy? Mods asleep?
https://youtu.be/Z-MZsKlw8x0
You missed porn
Here Devs. Just relax, and fall asleep.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGgKdDCJx5oSorry, it was during the night for me I'm afraid.
They had to post porn the one day I decided to sleep until a little late? Now I have to browse for it like a normie...
For once the peasant is treated like the King.