I binge watched all the Nightmare movies 1-8 not the remake
and you are missing out on some awesome Freddy abilities that would be nice to see in the game
and you are missing out on some awesome Freddy abilities that would be nice to see in the game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Extendo arms when?
@Tzeentchling9 I know right?
@thatguyinktown We will show them prime time
Watch the remake its underrated imo.
Freddys power isn't in the remake either. Neither is his fog vision.
older ones are the best I love the first one and new nightmare was good too
I love Freddy, well the idea of him but for the life of me I cannot sit through the first 10 minutes of the first original movie without boring myself to sleep (just past the bit where he puts his face up against the wall / sheet and kills the random in bed next to the I assume boyfriend. Does it get any better?
All I want is a Freddy cosmetic where he has sunglasses.
@makayla That is my background rn
Ah, a man of culture I see.
@makayla
See?
LMAO amazing. I want that as my background now. I wonder if it's on Wallpaper Engine. Maybe I could get it in gif form.
@makayla
I actually took a screenshot from the movie and put it as my background
The problem is that DBD Freddy is based on the remake.
Ah I did the same a while ago, it was definitely a creative series, that dog scene and cgi skeleton dancing will never be erased though. They even added it as a scene in the Freddy’s dead movie credits and I was just like “ah, just as Freddy would have wanted, 10/10”
But yeah in all seriousness I guess it’s the downside of the power/Freddy being based on the darker atmosphere remake. Probably because there’s just so many ways he killed in the originals and they were kinda unique to the setting/person, makes a sad kind of sense to go for the generic remake.
They gave Legion an edgy cosmetic not even resembling any horror movie, I'm sure they can put sunglasses on him.
Witch one is the 8th movie? I have not watched it. I thought the last one before the remake was The New Nightmare
@RoKrueger Freddy vs Jason
@Heroiq Imagine Freddy downing a Claudette and saying #########, that would be great
Dead by daylight Freddy: am I just a joke to you
@Heroiq That would be amazing
They should never have used the remake for this chapter. Remake Freddy has a completely different personality to the original Freddy. Also, Quentin ain't got nothing on Glen!
I'll give you Glen better than Quentin as best death in movie, lol. But best survivor would be Nancy Thompson. I hated what they did to her in the remake... made her useless!!