Who’s your most hated Killer to go against?

So as the title says, who’s the killer you hate playing against the most?

honestly mine is Trapper. I just can’t stand his power and every time I disarm his traps i’ll always run into another one, or just run into it in the first place lol.

Comments

  • Spirit for sure, but i dont really mind the mindgames. Maybe its just me but she simply feels too god damn fast both with or without her ability.

    Before it was legion but after these changes hes not half as boring as spirit just following ur steps lol.

  • cannibal

    not because he is strong or hard to play against but because he triggers my basement camping ptsd even though i can ajust my playstyle around him just learning that the killer is leatherface and i am like

    here we go again.gif


  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/483361#Comment_483361

    "Hag is more difficult to counter than Billy"

    That's fine if that's how you feel. I personally disagree.

    "Running through her traps are sometimes futile because if she teleports (Using STBFL for a ridiculously short cooldown so she can fly around) the survivors are pretty much dead. And she can go everywhere."

    Smart survivors are doing that running through traps at times you wouldn't be able to do that. IE during carries for one example.

    "Don't get what you mean by Billy is hard to counter either, just loop him"

    He is countered by looping, but the thing is he has such high mobility that it is MUCH easier to catch people out and too far from a loop with him. Also because of his saw the times that he does catch you out (which is high because of my previous statement) are MUCH more punishing than almost any other killer. Against a good Billy with no loop it's very rare you are dodging that saw on your back.

    @Blueberry let's agree to disagree. I can't agree on Billy being harder than Hag.

  • Most hated killer : spirit

    Favorite killer : Billy both playing him and versing.

  • @ClogWench said:

    Plague is super annoying to face honestly. I also find every Wraith player to be really annoying and tunnely. At least before red ranks.

    Pretty much every Wraith I go up against is a tunneler (since I don't play in Red Ranks). Nobody camps more than Wraith.

  • @Blueberry said:

    Surprising to me how many people pick Trapper

    People like to rag on Trapper as a weak killer, but frankly he's very annoying because you have to be careful as you run or you get caught. Avoid grassy areas, stop before you rush for that unhook, etc.

    He makes you paranoid.



    That said, I'm surprised almost nobody mentioned Doctor. He is by far the killer I hate going up against the most, even more than Freddy. I'm a stealth player so Doctor is a nightmare to go up against.

  • Cause Doctor is not much a threat or any kind of annoying Killer. While myself maining Doc I dont feel any pressure when I play against him.

  • Doctor for the most part, he's not op or even good, he's just a pain to go against imo.

    Also good Huntress players, you might as well not bother trying to actually enjoy the game when they can just down you easily from whatever range they want.

  • Plague.

    I love her design and visual appearance, but I cannot stand Survivors cleansing vs her which only makes it complicated.


  • @Frozenscum said:

    Cause Doctor is not much a threat or any kind of annoying Killer. While myself maining Doc I dont feel any pressure when I play against him.

    You probably loop as survivor. If you stealth as survivor he is soo annoying to fight. I guess it's true, stealth players are a dying breed.

  • I have no freaking idea how to loop :D Since I'm Killer main I'm always down after 15 seconds of chase :D I'm that sneaky guy with Distortion who does gens while loopers loop their loops :D

  • Any killer can be annoying if they play like a jerk, but I hate playing against billy. The instadowns he gets while you’re caught in the open feels cheap. Course he can be looped, but there are plenty of dead zones and at high ranks Billy’s always have spirit fury and enduring to make up for Billy’s one weakness. Doesn’t help that billy is a very commonly played killer, I like variety.


    Doctor is also not very fun, there isn’t any point to sneaking anymore might as well tape your shift button down for the whole game. Also how he can interrupt your hook grabbing animation by shocking you? Here let me make it impossible for survivors to do the thing they’re meant to do.

    Trapper is fun idk what you all are talking about. Having constant anxiety and being engaged is thrilling.

  • I hate killers that try and kill me.

    End of story.

  • Clown and Freddy.

    Clown, because it sucks to try and see through the gas and I get headaches from the effects after playing against him too much. Most are very jerky too. Also that exhaustion add-on. Makes me appreciate Nurse tbh.

    Freddy just makes you hold m1 for even longer and makes games boring, especially when they just hard tunnel one person every game. The bright side to Freddy is that I know when to cleanse totems.

1 2 ›