How the heck can survivors tell where my blind spot is as killer?
I have had so many games, most notably last night when I had to inflict deep wounds for a challenge, where it felt like survivors knew exactly where my screen cuts off to juke me, lose me (and make me miss my stabs.)
America, explain!!!!!
Comments
Maybe they’ve played new legion and understand his weaknesses and how to juke him.
But it’s not just Legion. I just used them as an example because I played them last night.
Any killer. I chase a survivor, get close, and it’s like a sixth sense with how a survivor knew skirting left or right or turning around etc. would be in my blind spot.
Maybe it's just really easy to lose Legion who's in Frenzy. You know, with the lack of blood stains, scratch marks, audio muffling, and 4s self-blind.
@pemberley Red stain makes it really obvious.
Most likely experience. Also it's probably not hard to hit that spot, if you pass the killer very close.
Knowing where and when a killer can see you as a survivor just comes with experience from playing both sides.
Ever heard of red light? That's what i use to check if the killer sees me.
Experience. About a year ago now, I was a god tier survivor (completely lost my skill now) and I could do stuff like that.
With experience, a survivor can run a killer for ages, and a Freddy could dominate perkless.
Red light and also by playing killer themselves.
When you play killer you just sorta learn what spots you won't notice a sneaky survivor in unless you go out of your way to check it.