Legion daily is impossible (Survivor DC rate)

Desktop Screenshot 2019.05.17 - 21.18.06.64.png

Kill 2 people.....................

Yeah sure the first 2 dc and I farm with the other 2,

because they lost 2 teammates.

Btw great totem spawn:

Desktop Screenshot 2019.05.17 - 21.09.40.17.png

Btw can every killer get his own hatch animation?

Thats just look boring:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzEf2otdT4M

But here is a cool pic just for fun:

Inked20180815180429_1_LI.jpg

This would be nice as profil pic.


Have a great day :3

Comments

  • Why would you even want to play Legion, even for daily? Just reroll.

    Legion and Freddy are reasons I am never buying any dlc again. Ever.

  • @HazeHound said:

    Why would you even want to play Legion, even for daily? Just reroll.

    Legion and Freddy are reasons I am never buying any dlc again. Ever.

    Because some of us invested cold hard cash into Legion cosmetics....

    *cough*

  • @HazeHound said:

    Why would you even want to play Legion, even for daily? Just reroll.

    Legion and Freddy are reasons I am never buying any dlc again. Ever.

    This was my reroll @HazeHound

  • I still play legion daily, the only thing I didn't like about the rework is the ######### base 4 sec stun, and the complete bar depletion. And longer recharge on top of that. I think they were getting a lil excited with them numbers, and said oh yea survivors will love this.

    Edit. I like the mechanics and power of legion but still needs some number tweaking

  • @Animalheadskull said:

    I still play legion daily, the only thing I didn't like about the rework is the ######### base 4 sec stun, and the complete bar depletion. And longer recharge on top of that. I think they were getting a lil excited with them numbers, and said oh yea survivors will love this.

    Edit. I like the mechanics and power of legion but still needs some number tweaking

    @Scgamecock86

    Yep thats true.

    The stun is rly long.

  • @HazeHound said:

    Why would you even want to play Legion, even for daily? Just reroll.

    Legion and Freddy are reasons I am never buying any dlc again. Ever.

    Because I like playing legion and Freddy.

  • And because neither of them is bad given competent hands.

    Freddy is a strong Killer if you learn to work around his weakness and maximise his strengths.

    Legion is bad if you play him like, well, Legion. However, as a Spirit main, once I started playing him like I'd play her, he became quite viable.

    Nevertheless, I still consider the Legion rework a big ######### up, because I'm of the opinion that a rework should make a Killer valuable with their intended playstyle, not with that of another Killer. That's also the reason I'm dreading the Freddy rework.

  • @ShyN3ko

    You weren't obligated to farm with them though.

  • @HazeHound said:

    Why would you even want to play Legion, even for daily? Just reroll.

    Legion and Freddy are reasons I am never buying any dlc again. Ever.

    I would not say anything about Freddy cauz he is Freddy all the time. But the Legion , oh bro,are you serious?He is definitely been buffed

  • Sounds like someone doesn't know how to use Legion. Also you can't complain about a daily being impossible cause it took you more than 1 game (and you actively chose not to farm)

  • I kinda wish i could look at your perks and rank.

    OH also pin add-ons aren't that great! (they need to be changed so they work any time during Frenzy) So if you're still trying to do that daily use knifes, cd add-ons and duration.

  • Ur mistake was to farm.

  • @DocOctober said:

    @ShyN3ko

    You weren't obligated to farm with them though.

    Im just rly friendly.

    And the DC did it on the hook.

    I would get a 3k, if nobody would DC.

    Im not a bad killer, I just farm with people after 2 DC

    @DocOctober

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/482833#Comment_482833

    Im just rly friendly.

    And the DC did it on the hook.

    I would get a 3k, if nobody would DC.

    Im not a bad killer, I just farm with people after 2 DC

    @DocOctober

    You chose to farm instead of doing your daily ritual. That has no reflection on the Legion

  • @Milo

    I just tested it out.

    I know they are not good, but I had some hope.

    Know after 7 legion matches, I have my informations.

    The most addons are like pig addons = trash addons

    And he have rly much stun time.

    But I got my daily after the 7 match :3

    So many dc..............

  • @ClogWench said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/482968#Comment_482968

    You chose to farm instead of doing your daily ritual. That has no reflection on the Legion

    2 dc sucked as survivor.

    And after 2 dc its not a match, its just boring.

    I dont want punish other survivors, because the teammates dc.

  • @Milo

    Btw

    Desktop Screenshot 2019.05.17 - 21.18.06.64.png

    I was Rank 15, because I needed a little break after the pig nerf.........

    Endgame piggy was my fav. perk build.

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/482970#Comment_482970

    2 dc sucked as survivor.

    And after 2 dc its not a match, its just boring.

    I dont want punish other survivors, because the teammates dc.

    That's fine, I'm just saying you can't use this match as an example of Legion being bad or his daily being hard if you willingly refused to do it.

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    @Milo

    Btw

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/488/RG4BOHVQBZEC.png

    I was Rank 15, because I needed a little break after the pig nerf.........

    Endgame piggy was my fav. perk build.

    Okay. I just suppose you don't have any "slow the game down just a lil bit" perks?

    Or Spirit+Enduring?

    Other than that if your DH spawned in normal spot you would've been fine.... Probably ;d

  • @ClogWench said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/482975#Comment_482975

    That's fine, I'm just saying you can't use this match as an example of Legion being bad or his daily being hard if you willingly refused to do it.

    Thats kiinda true

  • @Milo

    Yep......

    And I hate Ruin.

    But I must say 1 thing.

    STBFL is not a bad perk for legion.

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    @Milo

    Yep......

    And I hate Ruin.

    But I must say 1 thing.

    STBFL is not a bad perk for legion.

    Imma try it then.

  • So you played one match and complain it is impossible to get?


    GGs

  • Yeah it sucks when they nerf something that was great doesn't it?

  • Especially when its for the killers mains. But hey thanks for the MOM nerf and end game

  • @TheBean said:

    So you played one match and complain it is impossible to get?

    GGs

    I played 7 matches

  • @NoxiousOnnyyxx

    I dont complain about the Legion change.

    I kinda like it.

    But people still hate legion and dc.

    My discussion is because the massive dc rate.


    Btw MoM had no counterplay for all killers.

    This is why they will change it.

  • 7 matches and can't get 2 kills with Legion?... LOL am I hearing that right?

    ANYWAYS... I'm not even that bad.



    You moral compass is your choice, it isn't the game that prevented you from getting the 2 kills, you did. Just saying.. so your post is pretty misleading.

  • Hey killer complain a lot probably as much as survivors so it ruins it for everyone when they nerf and buff some things that were fine to begin with.

  • @TheBean said:

    7 matches and can't get 2 kills with Legion?... LOL am I hearing that right?

    ANYWAYS... I'm not even that bad.

    You moral compass is your choice, it isn't the game that prevented you from getting the 2 kills, you did. Just saying.. so your post is pretty misleading.

    I need 7 matches, because 2-3 survivors dc in every game.

    And yeah its my fault.

    I just farm,if 2-3 survivors dc.

    Its just boring to play vs 2 survivors and they must do 5 gens.

    I will change the discussion name.

  • @Visionmaker said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/481867#Comment_481867

    Because some of us invested cold hard cash into Legion cosmetics....

    *cough*

    30/30 Cosmetics. Not a single regret.

    :)