Pallets suck now!
Pallets need the vacuum back! Killers are just crybabies!
Pallets aren’t supposed to suck, they’re supposed to SUCC
Pallets need the vacuum back! Killers are just crybabies!
Pallets aren’t supposed to suck, they’re supposed to SUCC
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want the succ! I want the succ! I want the succ!
succy succy zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom
If pallets don't succ then survevrs wont win games! Fix it, develprs!
I SAW THE TITLE AND WENT BALISTICC,,,,Then I saw Jack1234568958484758 and realized i got bamboozled.... good day sir. Gud Dai.
I think your complaint is that the pallets don't suck now...
Pallets are still overpowered and killers can still be looped until the cows come home. You just have to drop them one loop early.
Survivor main here. The pallet changes are for the better and not a problem with them. Just cause you cant loop ten times in hopes of a vaccum at the final one doesnt mean they ''suck''. You obviously dont know how infurating the vaccum was as a killer. You need to quit complaining about changes that have made the game a more balanced and fun experience and adapt accordingly. Survivors have been winning more than enough without the vaccum. If you are losing then its down to you and your teams actions. Not the fault of the pallets.
Sucky sucky 10$?
haw, Haw, HAW
I'll take my leave now...
Yeah you cant teleport now. You should be able to. Kappa
SUCC is the only way to go in life. It’s for..... MAXIMUM SATISFACTION
Guess we're gonna have to make nurse a survivor...
I realize this was a joke thread, but I can't help but comment how the pallets feel much closer to how they used to feel when the game first released... and I'm liking it.
I'm not afraid to dive pallets anymore. This is the most stress-free I've been as a killer for as long as I can remember.
In all seriousness, I agree, however some work needs to be done on hit detection. Tons of videos are coming up of the killer smacking someone almost a full second after a pallet drop. It’s kinda bad. However, vacuum was definitly a huge problem.