Feng Min cat gaming headset cosmetic coming?
I remember asking for this cosmetic back in October in a video and now we might be getting this cosmetic for Feng Min? ![]()


Tagged:
Mod
I remember asking for this cosmetic back in October in a video and now we might be getting this cosmetic for Feng Min? ![]()


Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I sure hope so. If I remember correctly, concept art for it was shown when they first showed concept art of shirtless David awhile back (or was it a bunny Feng?). Either way, being we know shirtless David is in the shop, I sure hope Feng gets this!
Devs are gonna make me waste all my money if they keep releasing stuff this good. I can't wait to see what they have for Dwight.
I can't do the PTB because I'll be busy, so I hope someone does a video of every single cosmetic, perk, killer, survivor, etc. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhhhh...
I wouldn't be opposed to it. Another question to ask is whether or not that's even Feng Min.
It could be the new survivor but I think it's unlikely
OMG I hope so. I really want some cute cosmetics.
That's what it's looking like.
I guess i'm becoming a Feng Min main.
Exactly what I was going to say
this looks lit af, I dont care how old this is
Oh, so Feng Min can have her bunny ears, but Nurse can't have a French Maid skin?
Smh.
Add it for Dwight and Ace too
If they change it accordingly, I would love to have it, but an artist owns a patent on a certain design. They also sell the design as a actual headset - Yuumei Art is the name.
So if the devs create something, they need to work around that, but I would love it.
This would be an awesome cosmetic, so much want. Luzi's right though, they'd have to work with the people who designed the headphones or make their own design, but the theme fits Feng so well!
We want bunny feng.