Today shall mark the first day that Orion has become King.
The day is May, Wednesday 15th, 2019.
Hail to the King. Hail to, Orion.
Edit:
Updated Portraits.
Dedicated purely to @Orion for the achievement, hope you keep at #1.
because Orion put effort into it
Here is a stolen meme
I have finally achieved the highest post count, along with highest number of upvotes, downvotes, and promotes. Hail to the King.
Here is the thread that made this possible.
Nope I will fight back, with fire
@Hoodedfengm1n
@Hoodedfengm1n What blasphemy is this?!
I made a thread in Off Topic for him, so that the memory may last forever.
<3
We need different governments and political parties on the forums now so we can eventually overthrow :P
@OMagic_ManO said:@Hoodedfengm1n https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/146/9S57DZUELZ5W.png
@OMagic_ManO said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/146/9S57DZUELZ5W.png
That may be the most terrifying thing I have ever seen
Our king Orion is better than the other king.
No >:(
@GrootDude said:Our king Orion is better than the other king.
@GrootDude said:
There is only one king.
@Orion said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/477889#Comment_477889There is only one king.
@Orion said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/477889#Comment_477889
Truth
Congrats!
"Hail to the king, baby!"
I am powerless to stop this...
What has the forums come to... ( :P )
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dedicated purely to @Orion for the achievement, hope you keep at #1.
because Orion put effort into it
Here is a stolen meme
Here is the thread that made this possible.
Nope I will fight back, with fire
@Hoodedfengm1n
@Hoodedfengm1n What blasphemy is this?!
I made a thread in Off Topic for him, so that the memory may last forever.
<3
We need different governments and political parties on the forums now so we can eventually overthrow :P
That may be the most terrifying thing I have ever seen
Our king Orion is better than the other king.
No >:(
There is only one king.
Truth
Congrats!
"Hail to the king, baby!"
I am powerless to stop this...
What has the forums come to... ( :P )