Survivor mains in 1 sentence
- Dwight: the noobiest guy or the proest guy in the world, no inbetween
- Meg: i want to be cancerous but not look like one
- Claudette: i want to be cancerous and i want everyone to know it
- Jake: you get facecamped for saboing, doung gens and generally being around the map
- Nea: either you wont find her, or she will loop you for 4 gens
Laurie: dc once you fail your ds cause you hot caugth in the first 5 seconds - Ace: even if you facecamp him, he will escape
- Feng min: ill dc after i go to the ground in the first 20 seconds of the round after i fail at doing cancerous stuff and wearing bright stuff
- Bill: claudette but white and older
- David king: sandbag fest and the wannabe cancer boi (rip david rocket)
- Quentin smith: no matter how, the killer either camps or has a mori just for you
- David tapp: {ERROR404: sentence not found}
- Kate denson: it’s so hard to play with one hand
Comments
Overall? the player base...
Here's my take.
"I want to do whatever I want at any cost, regardless of logic".
Survivor mains in one thread - https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/6225/doctor-players#latest
Is that dude not banned?
That's crazy. So much is banned for so less.
weprotectsurvivorsconspircy
PS. #########, why does writting "#" makes the letters so big?
Reads Jake part Seems about right.
Maybe lol
That should be a IP perma ban for sure. Anything less is insanity.
Fixed it.
A gachi dude, you mean.
If I was eating at that moment, I would have choked
She's Irish so of course she's fiery.
Solo rank 1 survivor is not fun.
I agree with Kate