DBD devs be like:
*Killers pointing out all the flaws in the Legion's nerf*
*Survivors bawling their eyes out that Enduring actually counters DS*
*Killers pointing out all the flaws in the Legion's nerf*
*Survivors bawling their eyes out that Enduring actually counters DS*
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Killer main as in I only play killer, or killer main as in I mostly play killer?
Killer main who always drop a "GG" on the end game chat after 4 kills followed by "GG = Git Gud" and proceeds to close the lobby.
Good 4 U
Survivor problems will always be a priority. Since they are the majority of the playerbase.
Killers play civ in the meantime.
How about person who plays Survivor more now?
Although when I do play Killer, I'll drop a GG if it was one and then leave before more Survivors can wish yeast infection on my mother and ######### on my sisters.
Yes, but actually no.
Not every survivor is like that. I've encountered a lot of nice people, of course I've found the toxic players too.
:O
There there it's ok, Enduring's not getting nerfed,
@SlinkyJinky ..yet..