Pig Nerf Too Strong
Pigs nerf destroys the viability of the pig. I'm not sure how to fix the issue with endgame being implemented which I think is fantastic. But Endgame Pig feels useless.
Maybe have the slowed endgame if someone has a trap on? Are there any plans to buff Pig?
Comments
Just revert changes... She shall be the endgame...
I saw alot of good pigs in this game when they nerf her and they can get 4k most of the times
Or just buff the rest of her kit? Idk Crouching is faster? Your camera is not so low?
That's just a bunch of qol changes.
Well, you aren't a good player then I guess.
I saw a killer 4king, now they are good.
@Acromio And? Still would help her.
Also idk how increasing her Movement Speed while crouched is a qol change but oke
I consider myself good player since i can loop like 1 minute or 1 minute and half if my teams are doing something cuz sometimes they dont do nothing they hide in the corner or in the locker