DCs Everywhere!!!

What is this? It already takes FOREVER to fill a lobby, why the ######### do survivors DC? I want them to get banned or at least punished in some way! Its getting annoying!!!

WZ1AXVFZ91LD.jpg HHQ05D5E7MJH.jpg 20190514132551_1.jpg

This is one of the reasons i dont use addons nor offerings anymore, they are not worth it since this SCUM will just DC and make me waste it!


For all of these TOXIC LOSERS Rage Quitting, here is my answear...

483wnl2r1kdf.png


Comments

  • As I said in other posts, we should start with 10.000BP. No more DC

  • @prayer_survivor said:

    As I said in other posts, we should start with 10.000BP. No more DC

    @prayer_survivor People would just afk in-game instead.. since they've already secured 10k points and if a killer kills them right away.. that's some easy 10k.

    What we need in regards to the DC epidemics IS ACTUAL PUNISHMENT FOR DISCONNECTING FROM A GAME.

  • @prayer_survivor said:

    As I said in other posts, we should start with 10.000BP. No more DC

    What u've said makes no sense at all.

  • The Dedicated servers and Disciplinary committee can't come soon enough.

  • @TWiXT said:

    The Dedicated servers and Disciplinary committee can't come soon enough.

    I wonder why the devs dont even mind changing that DC threshold, survivors have been abusing the system for sooooooooo long.

  • You are playing two of the most annoying killers in the game to face. When the changes happen your games aren't going to get any better. People will still DC vs nurse and possibly still DC vs spirit. Even if they don't DC, they will just instantly suicide instead of disconnecting. The changes aren't going to make your games more enjoyable. They are just going to change how the people get out of the games they don't want to play.

  • @Elegant I thought that was Legion? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

  • @Elegant said:

    You are playing two of the most annoying killers in the game to face. When the changes happen your games aren't going to get any better. People will still DC vs nurse and possibly still DC vs spirit. Even if they don't DC, they will just instantly suicide instead of disconnecting. The changes aren't going to make your games more enjoyable. They are just going to change how the people get out of the games they don't want to play.

    What did u expect? There arent many top tier killers, most of the killers will just get looped, i'll get annoyed and survivors will get camped, then proceed to DC on the hook. So the cycle continues...

  • @Bug_Reporter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/475737#Comment_475737

    What did u expect? There arent many top tier killers, most of the killers will just get looped, i'll get annoyed and survivors will get camped, then proceed to DC on the hook. So the cycle continues...

    I'm not complaining about your killer choice. Just pointing out that when you play two of the killers that people don't find enjoyable to face, they are going to want out of the game as fast as possible. So you might have to decide between the annoying killers who often result in disconnects/unfun games, or not playing those annoying killers and having more enjoyable games. It's a decision that is forced by the design of the game. It's really hard to have an enjoyable game for both the survivor and the killer. For killers to win they often have to play in ways that no survivor enjoys. And when survivors do well it means that the killer is likely going to be annoyed and not have fun. This is the reason for so many disconnects. Sadly they aren't really doing anything to address the problem. Just trying to ignore the issue and come up with band-aid fixes.

  • you still rated the match 5/5 just a tip to get less dcs take your legacy off I get more DCS when I have it on so I take it off for the most part. And your playing high tier killers the price is infinite dcs.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    you still rated the match 5/5 just a tip to get less dcs take your legacy off I get more DCS when I have it on so I take it off for the most part. And your playing high tier killers the price is infinite dcs.

    That rating means absolutely nothing, but i actually enjoy the Rage Quit TEARS.

    I want them to get punished tho.

  • This Ash player comes up to my gen at the very start and fails every skill check. The killer comes over, COMPLETLEY ignores the Ash who is clearly in front of him as much as myself, and proceeds to tunnel me.


    You bet your ass I'm disconnecting!


    Nos37 playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition. View more XboxOne clips at XboxClips.com

    They did the same thing to the other 2 survivors while I was spectating/reporting.

  • @Nos37 said:

    This Ash player comes up to my gen at the very start and fails every skill check. The killer comes over, COMPLETLEY ignores the Ash who is clearly in front of him as much as myself, and proceeds to tunnel me.

    You bet your ass I'm disconnecting!

    https://xboxclips.com/Nos37/2cb9964d-973b-4e19-b1f5-25220c2924f2

    They did the same thing to the other 2 survivors while I was spectating/reporting.

    So what? Cant you loop a LF for 5 gens?

    What are you? CASUL!?

    483wnl2r1kdf.png


  • As much of an ass as the op has been in this thread I'm not surprised they DC with you.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    As much of an ass as the op has been in this thread I'm not surprised they DC with you.

    Yeah? Gonna slug every survivor from now on, just to see them DC for an actual reason, if i depip thats even better, i'll be able to bully newbies even more!

  • The "you outplayed me so i dc" manual:

    1. Get Downed
    2. Another survivor does something dumb
    3. You get hooked "unfairly"
    4. You get tunnelled
    5. You get camped (suicide most likely then)
    6. VS a killer that is unfun for them

    P.S. Holy Crap fully Legacy Nurse. I would be scared .-.

  • You have such a pretty Nurse.

  • @Visionmaker said:

    You have such a pretty Nurse.

    Its even better from survivors point of view, its like a lighthouse moving around the map hahahaha.