You are making the wrong cosmetics for licensed killers
You are making Pig and GhostFace cosmetics, but where is our freddy ones?
Where is beach Freddy?
Wes Craven Freddy?
Edit: Added "Gangster Freddy" even tho it was not in the movies
Edit2:removed gangster freddy


Comments
Where is gangster freddy?
@legion_main Hang on i'll add it, this be a list for the forgotten even if I think its not in the movies
@Hoodedfengm1n still waiting on shirtless myers as well
@legion_main We gonna make these happen
@Hoodedfengm1n thats right we need the cosmetics we have been asking for for years
@legion_main I cannot find gansta freddy, can you put it into the thread even though its not in the movie?
"Faster than a Bastard Maniac, more powerful then a loco madman" *"It's Super-Freddy"
Honestly I think thats what freddy sees if he falls asleep
there you go its gangster freddy
@legion_main Disgusting....
Putting it in anyways
anyone remember this version of him?
@Hoodedfengm1n btw I was joking about gangster freddy
@legion_main I know you were, but I put it in anyways
The face of that freddy looks like Nightmare 5
Yes
They all look and make Freedy look like a joke if i am honest...he is too iconic for more cosmetics
Well there are two issues with this, first, this isn't Englund's Krueger, it's Remake Krueger. Second, Freddy is a joke in the later films. He's bizarre, strange, revolting, and obscure. His cosmetics should reflect that.
The wes craven and beach freddy is the one that i would pull money for. Gonna need to take my sunglasses off and wipe them after performing a mori tho
First and hopefully last time I am gonna bump something on purpose
Maybe this Freddy as well, him being alive?