when they nerf ghost face
REAL IN GAME FOOTAGE.
I really hope they don’t nerf him to death. Plague died almost immediately after launch. The mood feels ironically dreadful for the killers this year.
REAL IN GAME FOOTAGE.
I really hope they don’t nerf him to death. Plague died almost immediately after launch. The mood feels ironically dreadful for the killers this year.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
plague died? she is one of the stronger killers in the game if you can aim her vomit
Devs stats say otherwise lol
The corner of every goddamn pallet loop says otherwise
@DarkWo1f997 At this point it isn't a Scream chapter, it's a goddamn Scary Movie chapter LOL
definitely scream, have you SEEN the gameplay?
@MineAntoiya look at this, terrifying.
Hopefully he will be as unsettling as Micheal. Make him super creepy.
Then why is noone playing her?
Also, hitting Plague m2 (in open field) is easier as on Huntress. But Plague still sucks and huntress is better. So eh.
I hope that they dont even touch him unless he needs a buff... I hope hes strong and scary AF.... do this one right devs like I know you're capable of doing!
Spoopy names are spoopy.
There we want this as his mori lol