Gens are blue :O
This week I started a match and when I got into the game all the gens were blue :o (was funny tho)
This week I started a match and when I got into the game all the gens were blue :o (was funny tho)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Spicy
Leaked winter event.
ahaha i wish xd
where is my LOL button when i need it? xDD
I want these gens now! ๐ :D
Confirmed, Jack Frost coming to Dbd.
it doesn't just look blue, it looks... made of ice. Could be a leak for something in development? Probably not though
Everything's Chrome in the future!
Winter is coming.
I might actually be able to see these.....except on Ormand (or whatever that map is)....gens could be neon yellow and I'd still get lost on THAT map.
FUTUREEEEEEEE
FUTUREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!