I am sure there is going to be a map with the ghostface DLC

The graduation cap seems to be a offering for a highschool

image.png


Comments

  • So am I . An image leaked from the PTB about 20 days ago of a map named 'SIdney's house Woodsboro', plus the guy who was supposed to make the Ghostface announcement posted on Twitter that it is indeed a chapter complete with a map and survivor, and apparently he also posted that he knows more about the Ghostface stuff than has been leaked . I also don't believe the leaked Ghostface stuff is final, or all there. I believe it is from an older build before they added in the map, survivor and movie robe. Call me crazy if you want, but I'm sticking to that. What annoys me is how everyone keeps saying, 'oh, they don't have the movie rights, just the mask rights, so that means no map and survivor '. How do they know? Unless I missed something , there is literally no confirmation of this anywhere. Also I want to put this out there. Every 3 months a full chapter with killer, map and survivor is released, which means it is now time for the next chapter AKA Scream chapter .

  • A Scream Chapter would be amazing.

  • @TheShape78 I’m hoping for a new map too but that “leaked” image looked exactly like Haddonfield w/ “Sidney’s House” pasted on it so it was probably fake.

  • I'd love for this to be a Scream Chapter and not just a Ghostface Paragraph but considering the clear absence of any Scream stuff (the black robes, Sidney, a Woodsboro map) in the leaked dev build I'm preparing myself for the worst.

  • That icon was in the gamefiles for god knows how long. It's been there like legit forever, along with a teacher power and an icon for something called Underperform.

    Probably a scrapped Killer.

  • Here.

    iconPowers_detention.png

    This is called - iconPowers_detention

    iconPerks_underperform.png

    This is - iconPerks_underperform

    So, don't get your hopes up.

  • this what makes me think it a full Chapter

    173 votes and 78 comments so far on Reddit

    I do feel that map was faked tho think we have to wait for may 28 to see more

  • @FeelsVeryBadMan said:

    Here.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/860/WKY5VMYSELJ3.png

    This is called - iconPowers_detention

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/235/EBXV1XQHWBDC.png

    This is - iconPerks_underperform

    So, don't get your hopes up.

    Yeah , these two have been there since September 2016.

    However there never was an offering with them. This offering is new.

  • @FeelsVeryBadMan said:

    Here.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/860/WKY5VMYSELJ3.png

    This is called - iconPowers_detention

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/235/EBXV1XQHWBDC.png

    This is - iconPerks_underperform

    So, don't get your hopes up.

    Next original killer is a rip off of Baldi the teacher. It's a joke...but if you know who that is... it's actually a surprisingly good concept.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    If it is a full chapter, then why were there no associated survivor perks leaked like Ash's were?

    There was no bio leaked but that definetely exists.

  • @Theshape94 Because we couldn't possibly get Ghostface paragraph then a chapter ptb a few weeks later?...

    Like with ash and mid chapter.

    Why is Ghostface getting the purchase bonus skin if its a chapter? Survivors always get the purchase bonus cosmetic for full chapters.

    My guess is we will get 2 killers back to back in under a month. Ghostface then a unique chapter killer.

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    @Theshape94 Because we couldn't possibly get Ghostface paragraph then a chapter ptb a few weeks later?...

    Like with ash and mid chapter.

    Why is Ghostface getting the purchase bonus skin if its a chapter? Survivors always get the purchase bonus cosmetic for full chapters.

    My guess is we will get 2 killers back to back in under a month. Ghostface then a unique chapter killer.

    The rights owner for GhostFace was/is a fan of dbd and probably wants to give variety in GF cosmetics. More willing than the license owners for the survivor.

  • @AshleyWB All you have to do to know its a paragraph is look at this tweet.

    https://twitter.com/RJTorbert/status/1126281468261621760?s=19

    "next few weeks" posted May 8th. This implies a rollout of information throughout May.

    The next full chapter is due to start info rollout and PTB in June not May.

    I wouldn't be surprised if Ghostface drops May 28th

  • Something else worth pointing out.

    He says powers. He has obviously been working closely with the Devs as he knows about the stalk power and the exposed power of ghostygoo.

    The way he phrases content seems like it's a package of stuff and not just old ghosty himself.

  • @Redcum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/470661#Comment_470661

    Yeah , these two have been there since September 2016.

    However there never was an offering with them. This offering is new.

    @Redcum

    No, this offering was in the game files for a long time. I'm sorry but I doubt it's the offering for a new map, especially since there's nothing about Ghostface in the gamefiles.

  • Feels. The icon was removed from files and has just made a reappearance. I wouldn't write it off.

  • The graduation cap seems to be a offering for a highschool https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/369/D28HHNKB6TZZ.png

    this has been in the files for years man..