Mobile Forum
Anyone else not like the forums on iOS platform?
Biggest thing is the profile pictures cause the text box to be so small and text in quotes is to large. I have to scroll three times to read one post.
Anyone else not like the forums on iOS platform?
Biggest thing is the profile pictures cause the text box to be so small and text in quotes is to large. I have to scroll three times to read one post.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you also get the slow laggy typing on the forum and only on the forum?
I always change It to PC version:
Yep, mobile version sucks.
We were told they were looking into fixing the mobile version a few weeks ago. Shockingly nothing has changed.
How do you switch?
We were told they were looking into fixing mobile version like 2 mobile versions ago. And it's still terrible.
Maybe it's the same person that's responsible for balancing the game...
@Tsulan
Here:
Thank you!
Is anything ever fixed on time here?
@Treeman No, I don't really experience any lag.
@tt_ivi_99 I don't see a way to change it on my phone. I have an iPhone.
@ClogWench The one they had forever before the switch a month or so ago worked great. I'm not sure why they changed.
@Red_Beard
@TreemanXD That helps a lot. The only thing that still sucks is how narrow the text boxes are and how large the text is in the quotes making for very long posts.
You’re welcome