I didn't think they would reopen the shrine till all 3 platforms were running version 2.0. and since we have't heard word on the status of the PS4 certification. my advice is don't hold your breath on the shrine.
The shrine will only go back up after the update is released on all platforms. The shrine is getting some tweaks in the 2.0 update, and since shrine data is shared between all platforms, it cannot be updated until all platforms can properly support it.
@Peanits said:
The shrine will only go back up after the update is released on all platforms. The shrine is getting some tweaks in the 2.0 update, and since shrine data is shared between all platforms, it cannot be updated until all platforms can properly support it.
FINALLY A MOD ANSWERED
THANK YOU DEAR SIR
the target shrine release date was 29th? but sony is holding our shrine hostage it seems
No. But I feel sorry for the PC players. And I sincerely hope the update is out soon so you guys/girls/Neas can return to doing your daily dying and killing rituals.
@Peanits said:
The shrine will only go back up after the update is released on all platforms. The shrine is getting some tweaks in the 2.0 update, and since shrine data is shared between all platforms, it cannot be updated until all platforms can properly support it.
FINALLY A MOD ANSWERED
THANK YOU DEAR SIR
the target shrine release date was 29th? but sony is holding our shrine hostage it seems
oh would you look at that, sony is holding another game hostage, im shocked XD
@Peanits said:
The shrine will only go back up after the update is released on all platforms. The shrine is getting some tweaks in the 2.0 update, and since shrine data is shared between all platforms, it cannot be updated until all platforms can properly support it.
FINALLY A MOD ANSWERED
THANK YOU DEAR SIR
the target shrine release date was 29th? but sony is holding our shrine hostage it seems
oh would you look at that, sony is holding another game hostage, im shocked XD
I wonder if they got hacked again and someone is holding their data for ransom.
@Peanits said:
The shrine will only go back up after the update is released on all platforms. The shrine is getting some tweaks in the 2.0 update, and since shrine data is shared between all platforms, it cannot be updated until all platforms can properly support it.
FINALLY A MOD ANSWERED
THANK YOU DEAR SIR
the target shrine release date was 29th? but sony is holding our shrine hostage it seems
oh would you look at that, sony is holding another game hostage, im shocked XD
I wonder if they got hacked again and someone is holding their data for ransom.
Looks like your shrines won't be back until sony responds to the devs in about a week or 2
A week or 2?!
Mhm. Though I'm curious. Are you aiming to use the shrine to get bloodpoints or to get perks? If the latter which ones are you aiming to get?
I'm not worried about the shrine I have max perks now. I just want Sony to get this patch out asap.
We all do. But I think there are some lessons we've all learned from this whole situation. That we all are passionate for the game. We're all missing content essentially, with the Shrine being taken from XBox and PC players until PS4 players finally get the update. It's nice in a way, to see so many recognise that something is up.
there are still perks i wanna get without haveing to level everything to at least 40.. and extra blood points can be nice, even as pc player, im hoping ps4 gets there patch soon as well, come on sony quit dragging ya feet
there are still perks i wanna get without haveing to level everything to at least 40.. and extra blood points can be nice, even as pc player, im hoping ps4 gets there patch soon as well, come on sony quit dragging ya feet
Meh. I just level everything to 40 because if looks nice and organised.
Looks like your shrines won't be back until sony responds to the devs in about a week or 2
A week or 2?!
Mhm. Though I'm curious. Are you aiming to use the shrine to get bloodpoints or to get perks? If the latter which ones are you aiming to get?
perk wise i only want BBQ and chili, (I never touched leatherface lol) Bamboozle, And Tinkerer .
Considering the buff to Tinkerer I'm not surprised. Though considering that the Mid Chapter patch will be making it's way to the PTB first I can only imagine even more changes will be made.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Today is relative, it's a quarter to 7 in the morning in Montréal, the devs probably aren't even in their offices yet.
LMAO for me it's 1:47 pm already xD
doc i luv u thanks
SoonTM.
Time Zones are OP, they should be nerfed, am I right?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Wouldn't it be funny if they reopened the Shrine and the PS4 update wasn't live yet?
The shrine will only go back up after the update is released on all platforms. The shrine is getting some tweaks in the 2.0 update, and since shrine data is shared between all platforms, it cannot be updated until all platforms can properly support it.
FINALLY A MOD ANSWERED
THANK YOU DEAR SIR
the target shrine release date was 29th? but sony is holding our shrine hostage it seems
No. But I feel sorry for the PC players. And I sincerely hope the update is out soon so you guys/girls/Neas can return to doing your daily dying and killing rituals.
oh would you look at that, sony is holding another game hostage, im shocked XD
I wonder if they got hacked again and someone is holding their data for ransom.
######### lma9ooo
rA9 save me
You’re starting to piss me off with that reference, Normalizer
Someone must hold the burning bag...
Hold on just a little while longer.
Hold on just a little while longer.
Every thing will be alright...
I'm not worried about the shrine I have max perks now. I just want Sony to get this patch out asap.
there are still perks i wanna get without haveing to level everything to at least 40.. and extra blood points can be nice, even as pc player, im hoping ps4 gets there patch soon as well, come on sony quit dragging ya feet
I really want the shrine to be avabile again. I have a lot of IS!
It’s another reference madame president.
My god...
Spread the word of Connor among the mortals and reign supreme with the androids!
help
rA9 sAvE Me
now detroit